Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA Aldi bike stuff
  • christof
    Free Member
    galactus
    Free Member

Thanks 😀

ryderredman
    Free Member

that stand has to be worth a punt, it looks like that massive spider from Wild Wild West

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    oxym0r0n

Those leg covers look Kerrrazy!

AdamW
    Free Member

Update: stuff now online with prices.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Bit pessimistic with all the waterproof gear!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Work stand could be worth a punt! 3 year warranty!

eltonerino

I got the stand last time round.

The clamp plastic is quiet soft, I have chewed it up a little getting the bike in and out. The bike also wants to swing the nose down all the time. You can get it to stay up right, but it is a bit tricky.

Even so, I’d rather have this stand than none.

natrix
    Free Member

I found that the workstand took up a lot of space in the garage (4 legs instead of 2) so gave it away in the end. The merino jerseys look worth a punt though.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Might get the pannier pack for my town-bike – make shopping a little easier.

joshbosh12
    Free Member

Can anyone speak from experience about the track pump?

cr500dom
    Free Member

buzz-lightyear – Member
    Might get the pannier pack for my town-bike – make shopping a little easier.

I think I have a side pannier Bag from last time,(Aldi or Lidl) never fitted, yours for the postage if you want it ?

zilog6128

Anyone know what the shorts are like quality/fit wise?

wonnyj
    Free Member

Not sure about the fluro commuter chaps. Ideal for some questionable night clubs?

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Tool kit is ok for basic stuff

jekkyl

lol @ cycling underpants!
    are special pants necessary for cycling? I must have missed the memo.

zilog6128

How are you still alive?!

Edric64
    Free Member

Pants have a pad in a bit like tri trunks.

jekkyl

I thought it might be for when you shit yourself going down a scary steep descent. 🙂

butcher

I bought one from there a few years back, so may not be exactly the same. Compared to using a mini pump, it’s great, but it fell to bits pretty quickly and started leaking.

For a few quid more my Bell pump from ASDA is excellent. £12 or something. Solid as a rock. Struggles a bit with the road bike, but for the MTB it’s spot on.

jekkyl

i have the one argos are doing branded as betd for 17 quid and it’s given 3 years of service no issues so far.

acidchunks

Might have a punt on those overshoes if they’ve any left by the time I get there (Tuesday, after I’ve slept off Beatherder)

As for the tool kit I’d say save your coin. I took back the one I bought last year as the 8mm wrench and crank extractor were a terrible fit.

joshbosh12
    Free Member

For a few quid more my Bell pump from ASDA is excellent. £12 or something. Solid as a rock. Struggles a bit with the road bike, but for the MTB it’s spot on

I have that pump already but keep managing to lose the Presta valve adapter. So i’m tempted by the luxury of a dual head at a low cost.

Rscott
    Free Member

having refunded several of them last year it sees the dual head is the main let down of the pump.

ThePinkster

joshbosh12 – Member

Got one last year and it’s still working fine although the gauge is a bit tricky to read and focuses more on bar than psi.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PSA Aldi bike stuff’ is closed to new replies.