Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • PSA Adidas Evil Eye glasses in TK Maxx
  • cookeaa

Don’t the evil eye’s take an RX insert for prescription lenses?

davosaurusrex

I have an old pair of evil eyes with the inserts and they’re crap, would rather go contacts

colournoise

cookeaa
    Subscriber
    Don’t the evil eye’s take an RX insert for prescription lenses?

Yup, they do.

stevie750

A few pairs of both half and full rims at Glasgow argyle streets branch.

rascal
    Free Member

I picked up the last pair of large half frame vario lens ones today but actually now don’t want them. Going back tomorrow unless someone local wants them for the price I paid…

cjr61

Might be keen rascal. Dropped you a message

cjr61

This thread has got me interested in a pair! Are the small size ones for smaller faces and/or women? Or same fit as large with smaller lens coverage?

I have a large melon head and wondering whether a small is too small!

Thanks

cjr61

Right…reckon I need a large…consider this a stealth non-stealth wanted ad for a pair in large with VARIO please…anything no longer required?

Thanks

RichT

Three pairs in Basingstoke on Friday. One large full frame, two small half frame

jlawie
    Free Member

Few pairs in St.Albans as of yesterday.

Grabbed a pair of full frames, but not sure I’ll keep them.

Anyone want them?

nixie

Three pairs of evil eye pro l in Southampton today. Not sure what the lense is (orange colour marked LST H). I grabbed one so two left. At least one of the other pairs were scratch free.

Was also a small red set.

RustySpanner

One pair in Burnley last week. They were a little scratched, no case, didn’t bother.

nixie

No case with mine. I only got them to see if the larger coverage stops contacts drying out.much.

brwr
    Free Member

Spotted 3 pairs of large full frame in Bristol city centre shop this afternoon, cases were on the shelf below the glasses. Bit too big for me so didn’t buy any but all looked in good condition with no scratches etc.

riddoch

These are potentially still available, picked up some for myself and partner at the the weekend in Eltham. The Vario half lenses were red sticked and reduced, no cases unfortunately.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘PSA Adidas Evil Eye glasses in TK Maxx’ is closed to new replies.