• This topic has 72 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • PSA – A list of retailers that give a commission to Singletrack
  • Mark

We are doing particularly well from orders on Lovehoney that a surprising number of you are placing 🙂

bearnecessities

We are doing particularly well from orders on Lovehoney that a surprising number of you are placing 🙂

New channel opportunity: Singletrack Rechargeable.

Drac

We are doing particularly well from orders on Lovehoney that a surprising number of you are placing

That’s lock down for you.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jimmy

Name and shame? (They’ll enjoy the shame…. Oh you’ve been a BAD BOY *whuppish* )

Do you get anything for merlincycles.com?

Mark

Merlin = Yes. 5%

ElShalimo

Just bought some stuff on John Lewis via the link on page 1. Thanks

If anyone is buying an iPad or TV there to get a long warranty, then STW can benefit too

grahamt1980

Just ordered some snak stuff from graze (new link on the first post) and a new tablet for my mum from John Lewis.
    Cheers

ElShalimo

@Mark – Are there any online breweries on the list?  A lot of us are thirsty 😉

Mark

Ok. I’ve done some checking..

Honest Brew

Beer Hawk

Beer52

Beerwulf

Flavourly

I’ll find more and update as I do

Mark

Since the lockdown was defacto lifted a week ago there has been a massive drop in conversions of outgoing links resulting in about a 60% decline in affiliate revenue for us compared with the previous 30 days. I say this for no other reason than it’s statistically interesting.

Mark

I’ve updated the original list with a bunch of new retailers that are particularly good for us.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

adidas would be a great affiliate, five tens at 30% off and even Quidco are paying out 9% so they must have some leeway to commission and every mtber needs at least 2 pairs as they take five to ten days to dry out

Mark

Adidas UK. There you go 🙂

eyestwice
    Free Member

Sites such as Topcashback use a similar affiliate link system so I’m just checking the best way for us to earn STW the commission.

Topcashback referrals (I’m using them purely as a relevant example and this is purely my understanding of things) give you cashback only if you visit the retailer site directly through the Topcashback link. And not if you’ve already visited the retailer site directly to browse and/or add to basket.

Does this apply to the affiliate links on here? If I’ve been to CRC and then come back here, click the affiliate link and buy something, do you still get the commission?

Or do I need to use a private tab from Peru?

Mark

It all runs on a last referral link wins basis. By that I mean if the last place you clicked a link was from here before making a purchase then we win.

If you click the CRC link then pop off to visit Topcashback and then go back to CRC then it’s TCB that wins that referral.

eyestwice
    Free Member

Great. So I can visit eg. CRC directly, find what I want and then come back here to click the referral link and purchase?

Mainly asking as I keep forgetting about the affiliate links and want to make sure that it’s worth your while in such a scenario.

Cougar

Well, that’s how TCB works at least. You can fill a basket, go “oh bugger,” bounce back through TCB before checking out and you get the referral credit even though you were already there rather than originally referred.

Mark

Can concur.. I do this myself. In fact I’ve found that you can even go to a site, add items to your basket – get to checkout… THEN remember the affiliate link – go back to the site with the link… click it.. and then complete checkout.. And the site will get the commission on that sale.

Travis

Just ordered a Tinderbell when I saw this. Good catch, I was just about to order off Alpinetrek as well.

Travis

Timberbell!!

ElShalimo

Tinkerbell? Are you using your LoveHoney purchases for some Saturday shenanigans?

Northwind

Ah, this is timely, I just wore out my 9 inch Black Mamba

andybanks
    Free Member

Would singletrack members be interested in Chamois Cream from us at https://veloskin.cc/.

We don’t yet have a deal in place with Singletrack, but if there’s interest we’d be happy to do one. We are based just up the road in Halifax, so it would be great to help a local business in this way.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Any reason Merlin aren’t in the ‘support us while you shop’ list of links?  I’m sure they were mentioned as paying commission and I want to buy something from them.  It would save me searching the forum for a link

brakestoomuch

What happened to the other links on the forum front page (eBay, etc.)? Do you not get commission from them any more?

Mark

Merlin are on a “revenue at risk” list at the moment. That usually means that they are either in the process of phasing out or reducing commission payments to affiliates.

As for the link list that did sit on the main forum index page, that’s been replaced by the CRC ad, (Which subscribers won’t see).

We still earn commission from the majority of outgoing links from the site but I’ll find a new place for the handy link list soon.

brakestoomuch

Okey doke. Thanks, Mark.

ElShalimo

Are Merlin on the list now?

Del

hebtroco on the list?

scaled
    Free Member

Our disney+ subscription is up for renewal @Mark is the list still valid?

matt_outandabout

Do you get from Freewheel ?

Ambrose

Hi Mark- is the list on the front post up to date?

Mark

All those links do work for us yes. But I’m building the RH column widget “Shopping Partners” into a more comprehensive and updated list.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.