• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by ajaj.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: 661 Reset full face helmets – £44.99
  • andyrm
    Free Member

Just replied to a post about FF helmets and thought this is actually worth a PSA in its own right! With Ard Rock and peak Alps holiday season upon us, a new FF might be a consideration – the new 2018 661 Reset is on special at £44.99 in all sizes. A few lairier colour options are dearer, but plainer ones all at this price. Bargain!

LittleNose
    Free Member

cheers for the PSA… I think I’ll have one of these for the Morzine trip coming up

dirkpitt74

Picked one of these up off CRC a few weeks back in the sale.

Seems like a really good lid – not used it yet but bargain at this price.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

Picked one up for my missus, it’s a steal at that price, might even get one as a spare lid for me. It’s pretty good looking as well.

andyrm
    Free Member

Glad to be able to help! 💪💪💪

P-Jay
    Free Member

I bought an older 661 FF a few years ago for £25 from that place you have to buy and wait till a given date, forget the name.

Anyway, isn’t the last word in quality but well made and does the job. Just as comfortable as my old TLD D2 which cost more than 10x as much.

stevemorg2

Sorry – have I missed the shop name ?

abbot
    Free Member

I sweat a lot, how are the straps?

andyrm
    Free Member

@stevemorg2 YGM 💪

andyrm
    Free Member

@abbot 😂😂😂😂😂 well hopefully they won’t rot through or mysteriously cut like in that other thread!!

In all seriousness, I’ve got one of these and it’s a lot cooler than you’d think. Vent channels do a really good job 👍👍

ajaj
    Free Member

If I read the spec sheet properly the 661 isn’t built or certified to downhill spec. That may or may not be important to you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 661 Reset full face helmets – £44.99’ is closed to new replies.