Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • PSA: 50% off Hope brakes at winstanleysbikes
  • ruscle
    Free Member

Sorry clubber, just used to a lot of people being very negative on this forum.

clubber
    Free Member

Mind you, the new design X2s are (IIRC) 15% more powerful!

zilog6128

Sorry clubber, just used to a lot of people being very negative on this forum.

Not me – just got my dispatch email so a big thumbs-up for the heads-up! 😀

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Head hung in shame at not having next years levers 🙁

Special_ized_Jamie

Got my email today to say they have been dispatched, never thought it was going to arrive!

Gribs

I managed to get a front but the rear was out of stock and got canceled. Ordered one from Merlin yesterday afternoon and it arrived a few hours before the one from Winstanleys came. So much nicer than the Elixir 3’s they’ve replaced and only costing £100 even with getting one from Merlin as I’ve punted the Elixir’s on to a guy a work.

grumpyrs

Ordered M4 front on Saturday, in stock! Got an email yesterday saying they were unavailable and discontinued! Oh well, just my kind of luck 🙄

Scamper
    Free Member

For what its worth, just bought some elixir r’s off merlin – they are doing them for £45 not including discs.

samcamsdad

Ordered front and rear m4s on saturday, got the front yesterday, but the rear discontinued. Quick phone call to the shop and im now getting the special edition m4 instead. Didn’t want the same colour brakes anyway!! 😉

Special_ized_Jamie

Ah just had an email to say the front is out of stock!

Called them earlier in the week where they confirmed they had enough stock to cover both my orders so pretty pissed off now!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 50% off Hope brakes at winstanleysbikes’ is closed to new replies.