Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • PSA 50% Off Clearance Stuff at Superstar
  • scotroutes

I have a pair of Fire XC Pros you can have. And a red Specialized bottle cage if it’s any use to you.

matlockmeat
    Free Member

Larry_Lamb – Member
    Why is it Greedy?
    Because he didn’t get what he wanted

Because lots of people were buying them purely for the sake of it and didn’t have a use for them?

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

You snooze you lose.

righog
    Free Member

matlockmeat – Member
    Larry_Lamb – Member
    Why is it Greedy?
    Because he didn’t get what he wanted
    Because lots of people were buying them purely for the sake of it and didn’t have a use for them?

We feel your pain Meat, it must be hard

andy4d

@Matlockmeat

Greedy? The world would be a funny place if people only bought what they had a need for and when they needed it. I thought the whole point of a sale was companies trying to push goods onto consumers who may not need them at that moment in time. I guess I will send mine back and just pay over the odds for a set of wheels when I get around to building a new hardtail. I will buy all the other parts as I need them only rather than when on offer.
    I work hard for my money and will spend it as I see fit. If buying a cheap set of wheels makes me feel good, so be it. Bargain hunter, canny shopper, yes,but greedy I am not!
    Rant over.

ajantom

Just tied to order some but out of stock now. Guess some people have been greedy who don’t really need them

Sell you a set of Flow Ex rims on Fuel hubs for £200. Brand new you know 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

Matlockmeat are you being serious? Surely you’re just buying them on the strength of the op’s PSA, so if you needed that that much you would have bought by now, therefor you’re behaving exactly the same as the ‘greedy’ people.

Pot/kettle scenario.

I’m off to buy £100 worth of tools I don’t need 🙂

matlockmeat
    Free Member

ajantom – Member
    Just tied to order some but out of stock now. Guess some people have been greedy who don’t really need them
    Sell you a set of Flow Ex rims on Fuel hubs for £200. Brand new you know

Sold… where do I send payment?.
    £200 is still a good price.

Just been after a new set of wheels for a while to replace my battered flows. Everyone is right, I was just too slow. Next time!

russyh
    Free Member

Dude, in all seriousness if you want a set of flows email me. I have bought a set and have no need. Wife is likely to kill me.

ajantom

Sold… where do I send payment?.
    £200 is still a good price.

Just been after a new set of wheels for a while to replace my battered flows. Everyone is right, I was just too slow. Next time!

Nah, I’d never stoop to gouging a fellow STWer 😀
    I actually do need them (well my DMR Bolt does) as since I’ve built up a new frame the 2 bikes have been sharing wheels.

Sale is on until the 31st of Jan, so there’s a chance they might get more stock in.

russyh
    Free Member

I have emailed you bud, you can have my set.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Noice, got mesen a set of wheels for a ton, and I actually need them too!

bearman
    Free Member

Anyone had any wheels despatched yet?

andy4d

Got my dispatch email yesterday.

Kryton57

No.

orangespyderman

Anyone had any wheels despatched yet?

Mine now shows as on “Backorder” which is a bit weird for a clearance sale.. 😕

superjohn71
    Free Member

Yep, my 26” wheels arrived today, ordered 1st, confirmed 3rd with a note saying they were extra busy but hoped to ship by the weekend. All good stuff!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Got mine, tape on valves in,tyres ready to go

core

I was “greedy” and impulse bought a pair of wheels in a size I don’t yet have a frame for.

£100 for their sentinel rims on fuel hubs. 15mm front, 12×142 rear. I’m wanting a Cotic Flare next year. They’ll probably have re-stocked in BOOST by then rendering my cheapo wheels entirely useless, at which point I’ll flog them on.

I could have gone Stans for £25 more, but I’m not a wheel wrecker, it’s mostly wheels on the ground, and in any case, if I wreck a £50 wheel I’m not gonna cry.

#sorrynotsorry

andy4d

Got in just now to find mine have arrived earlier today.

Thanks again woodster for a great PSA.

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Yep mine arrived. Although the pair I ordered for my gf are now spare as she has changed her mind and wants something flashier.

So I have a pair of fuel exs on fuel hubs. I’ll return them but if anyone wants them for the 125 I paid plus postage I’d happily send them instead.

andyl
    Free Member

Got my carbon 26″ wheels yesterday.

Stickers are pretty gopping unfortunately but the rims themselves look pretty well made. Wondering if I should have just gone for the stealth rims and built myself but the £45 more is a front hub let alone rear hub and 2 sets of spokes. They should be Sapim laser too so pretty light spokes (think they are the next one down from the D-light I normally use)

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

I should add I only offered the above as I believe they are now sold out and this could still be a good deal for someone.

buenfoxa
    Free Member

blackmountainsrider – Member
    Yep mine arrived. Although the pair I ordered for my gf are now spare as she has changed her mind and wants something flashier.

So I have a pair of fuel exs on fuel hubs. I’ll return them but if anyone wants them for the 125 I paid plus postage I’d happily send them instead.

27.5 or 26″? Interested if 26″

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Sorry I should have said. They are 29er wheels

clockarockin
    Free Member

How did I only just see this?? If anyone has a set of Fuel exs in the 27.5 variety that they ‘accidentally/greedily/impulse’ bought and now want to sell on, please let me know!

Kryton57

Dear Customer
    Thank you for your recent order. We are very sorry to say that we have encountered and issue with your order. We are able to complete your order but we are currently unable to ship any wheel orders as we now out of stock of the boxes we require to ship them .

Ffs

blackmountainsrider – Member
    Sorry I should have said. They are 29er wheels

Which rims are they? I could be interested.

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

They’re the fuel exs. I forgot to add the front wheel has qr adaptors due to specialized stupid spec on my gfs bikes. It’s 142 x 12 on tge back though

russyh
    Free Member

How did I only just see this?? If anyone has a set of Fuel exs in the 27.5 variety that they ‘accidentally/greedily/impulse’ bought and now want to sell on, please let me know!

I ordered some but cancelled my order a couple of days ago, so maybe get in contact with them as they will have another pair

bearman
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

Dear Customer
    Thank you for your recent order. We are very sorry to say that we have encountered and issue with your order. We are able to complete your order but we are currently unable to ship any wheel orders as we now out of stock of the boxes we require to ship them .

Ffs

[/quote]

Ditto 🙁

ajantom

Hmmm, I just got the ‘we’ve run out of boxes’ email too. Annoying!
    1-2 weeks apparently 🙁

wwaswas

For balance: I just got a despatched email.

chakaping
    Free Member

I got my random tools & chainrings yesterday – didn’t order any wheels.

Looks good at first glance, particularly happy to have a pair of pedal taps at last.

alexxx
    Free Member

Got my wheels and ti axles yesterday! sorry!

andybrad

are those 26″ carbon rims worth a punt to replace my crest?

alexxx
    Free Member

yep!

vmgscot

Girlfriends wheels turned up just now… box was a bit tatty (wheels are fine) so maybe the last one kicking around the warehouse?

woodster

Glad sit some of you managed to actually get your bargains at least! My wheels and tool arrived yesterday and it’s all looking good.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I’ve got 8 pair wheels on order, they will all be going on eBay when I get them if anybody missed out.

slimjim78
    Free Member

anyone with experience of the Alpine Evo rotors?

always on the look out for rotors that can handle mega friction without warping etc

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘PSA 50% Off Clearance Stuff at Superstar’ is closed to new replies.