Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • PSA 50% off At Vision Express
  • thethief

Incredible PSA. New Rayban’s have just been delivered!

Jakester
    Free Member

Mine arrived, absolutely perfect – thanks OP again!

boblo
    Free Member

Aye, My Herpes dropped mine off earlier. A1 👍

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sparkyrhino

Yup got the correct Raybans this morning, and Hermes didnt throw the parcel on the roof👍🏼

PMK2060

Great PSA thanks. Oakleys delivered today.

sillyoldman

Mine just arrived exactly as described. Very nice too.

Thanks again OP!

jamesy01
    Free Member

Cracking pair of polarised Mainlinks have arrived so I can now relegate the Flak Jackets from the last STW sunglasses PSA solely to riding duties.
    Awesome PSA op, cheers.

funkmasterp

Fantastic PSA – new pair of polarised Oakley glasses on the way

peteimpreza

Yup got the correct Raybans this morning, and Hermes didnt throw the parcel on the roof👍🏼

Some Oakleys coming tomorrow……….. 😳😊😎

neilnevill
    Free Member

still working, oakley holbrook and some wayfarers ordered….and wife spent the saving on some half price miu miu :/

darthpunk
    Free Member

My Oakleys and Raybans came this morning. Raybans too small for my “massive heed” so they’re going back but the Oakley Holbrooks that came have Prizm Polarized lenses so that was a wee plus

wait4me

Another thank you from me. A very smart pair of Ray Bans arrived today.

And @darthpunk I too have a massive bonce and went for a pair of RB 4264 which are the same size as my Holbrook XLs just a bit more sophisticated looking, might be worth a try?

snotrag

Brill this. Always fancied some proper posh roadie shades, can’t argue at all at half price.

Ordered Thursday afternoon. Arrive 9am Friday morning, superb.

Hard case included too, didn’t expect that! Dead chuffed, thanks.

flyingpotatoes

Good to hear your sunnies are all present and correct.
    I’ve just ordered a pair of polarised ray bans as the ones I ordered are too tight on my big nose.
    So the code is still good to go 👍

rockhopper70

Great PSA that, ordered some Jawbreakers, hoping it might have been Prizm Trail. Came as prizm road.

If anyone wants a prizm road lens for £40 let me know. I’m going to keep the frames for winter, with a low light lens.

razorrazoo

If anyone wants a prizm road lens for £40 let me know. I’m going to keep the frames for winter, with a low light lens.

@rockhopper70
    pm me details, could be interested.

kelvin

My new ones are Road Prizm… very impressed on a very cloudy day today.

spooky_b329

Got to say a massive thanks for this PSA!!!

I’ve been wanting a set of prescription sunglasses…stunned when the code worked on the lenses too!

Obviously the frames are a tiny part of the cost when you want extra thin lenses and there is no return option on prescription, so I went to a Vision Express store to try a few frames.

Picked a set and I then said I think I need to buy them online to get the discount, but no, he could do it for me.

In actual fact he went one better…total cost was £90 frames + £155 for the lenses, total online with discount about £130. He actually came in £15 cheaper…and he had them in-stock and they are out of stock on the website.

£245 to £116, bargain :). The only downside is the lenses are taking ages so it’s a 2-3 week delay to get them.

StuF

Great PSA, thanks, still working today. Oakley do have 50% off some frames on their main site if you can’t find some you like on vision express

neilnevill
    Free Member

My order arrived today, very pleased. Really like the Holbrook. Just the Oakley sock for me though, no ‘vault’. No matter. Wife is pleased with her Miu Miu too

Thanks op 👍

a11y

Thanks again to the OP sharing this, a great PSA. My Oakley Gauge 8 poseur sunglasses arrived on Saturday. Still £100 but that’s £100 cheaper than they should’ve been.

Superficial
    Free Member

Just got a phone call from Vision Express saying they’re out of stock and they won’t be sending any cheap Oakleys. D’Oh.

Wonder if the code is still working…

EDIT: I assumed they’d realised a pricing error and were fobbing me off by claiming the glasses were out of stock. The code does indeed still seem to be working, but no JawBreakers in stock.

razorrazoo

Another thanks to the OP.  Ordered some Persol for smart (too many pairs of casual Oakleys) and a pair of Raybans for my wife , arrived an even managed to get Hermes to deliver to my neighbours rather than chuck over the gate when we were away.

My order arrived today, very pleased. Really like the Holbrook. Just the Oakley sock for me though, no ‘vault’.

Hard cases tend to come with the higher cost ‘sports’ glasses, I’ve never got one with casual pairs (Holbrook, Frogskin etc)

neilnevill
    Free Member

Cheers razo. I’ve got race jackets /jawbones with the vault, and have flak or half jackets with, and without.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘PSA 50% off At Vision Express’ is closed to new replies.