Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: 50% at Flare clothing
  • sandwicheater

Some nice riding kit and 50% with code HAPPYBIRTHDAY

Going to treat myself to some shorts and a top, noise!

alexxx
    Free Member

Is it just me who thinks those designs look really dated and garish? The street fighter socks are cool though

sandwicheater

No, you are not alone.

It’s this or continue to upset the children with my smelly kit and warn through crotch.

cp

Arg, someone bought the last medium road jersey whilst I got distracted with some work stuff.  Grrr….

cyclistm
    Free Member

That was my impulse buy. Sorry.

If it’s too small I’ll get in touch

mcnultycop

The Streetfighter socks are ace.  Might have just bought a pair of each type.

hatter

Jersey and obligatory Streetfighter socks purchased.

grahamt1980

Ta for that, just ordered another of the baseball tees.

Properly comfortable

regenesis
    Free Member

Damn you….

GavinB

I really didn’t need to hear that, but glad I held off buying some shorts until now.  Thanks for the PSA!

cyclistm
    Free Member

As mentioned above I bought the last road Jersey in medium.  The good news, the jersey is a really lovely bit of kit.

Unfortunately it’s too small for me.

I offered it to CP above but it’s looking too small for him as well.

If anyone wants to take it off my hands for £25 (what i paid Inc postage) let me know otherwise I’ll return it.

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>M</span>

cyclistm
    Free Member

Well, no takers on here meant the jersey was returned for a refund with a note explaining how lovely the jersey was and that I was disappointed it didn’t fit.

Hannah at Flare kindly emailed me to offer another size, whilst I didn’t take up the offer (as I suspect the option would be a bit too big) I was impressed that someone at the company was prepared to go above and beyond to support their customer and will keep an eye on their website in future.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 50% at Flare clothing’ is closed to new replies.