• This topic has 205 replies, 103 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • PSA – £40 off @ Decathlon
  • burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    just ordered and it shows on mine
    I very much doubt they will honour it but I am hoping my long membership of their site counts for something

I am not i am chancing it like everyone else

I ride a Triban 5a and just the one order, surely puts me at the top of the chancers list.

smurfly13
    Free Member

Agree that they probably won’t honour the orders…… But silly not to try, one order submitted!!

snownrock

3 Jersey’s for £8.98 incl. Shipping, fingers crossed!

butcher

The code went through for me, but when I got to PayPal it showed the full price 🙁 Possibly because I went back to the checkout after selecting pay by card initially. Gave up in the end. Ah well. It probably amounts to robbery anyway, so it might just save my soul. You lot however, will go to hell 🙂

gnusmas

Balance bike and rear light ordered, fingers crossed. Thanks OP 🙂

Lester
    Free Member

Just got a camelback mile for £30

hummerlicious
    Free Member

XT SPD’s £9.99, nice!

walla24
    Free Member

i love the internet….thanks lad!

iain1775
    Free Member

I hope mine goes through given I was in the shop the other day about to buy a tent at full price that we need for a family camping trip next month but I decided to do a bit of research first and now won’t get back to the shop again in person before we go
    It’s fine to try these things once, as they where probably intended (£40 off a £200 tent when delivery is £18 over the free collection I would have had in store isn’t really taking the pee, £22 off is only just over 10%) but when the vultures get there making multiple orders for £42 of stuff they don’t even need just ruins it for everyone

gnusmas

Just had my confirmation email through, it is now in preparation for shipping. At this time of night???? On a bank holiday weekend?????

monkeyp

Decathlon website is now down 🙁

gavstorie
    Free Member

its working for me

seavers
    Free Member

Just had my confirmation email through, it is now in preparation for shipping. At this time of night???? On a bank holiday weekend?????

Not a chance these orders will be honored. They would loose too much. Be nice if they did, I could use a new sleeping bag. We will all get a cancellation email on Tuesday.

pk13

You all broke it

jim25

website now unavailaible due to an update.

Guess they’ve worked it out

simmy
    Free Member

I ordered a Tarmac Jacket, guess that means its for Roadies as I need a new Jacket and noticed it was 39.95 but it said underneath instore price 19.95 so guess there’s quite a big mark up anyway.

andeh

Dammit, I need a new climbing harness! 😥

althepal

Yeah. My order is going through fraud screening apparently.. oh well.

peteimpreza

Website not opening for me.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

HKUD has broke it!! Let us wait for the comments on thread. I’m waiting for ” A lawyer friend has told me they have to supply me”

Junkyard
    Free Member

down for everyone says it is down

BUSTED – pun intended 🙂

peteimpreza

OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Due to a new update of the website, the access to http://www.decathlon.co.uk is temporarily impossible.
    We are currently working on a way to make it available as soon as possible.
    We would like to apologise for the inconvenience and we invite you to come back later.
    Sportingly,
    The Decathlon.co.uk Team

Jamie
    Free Member

HKUD has broke it!! Let us wait for the comments on thread. I’m waiting for ” A lawyer friend has told me they have to supply me”

😀

gavstorie
    Free Member

its still loading for me… but it is painfully slow…

they probably think its a ddos attack 🙂

Edric64
    Free Member

I just got in in time I think £50 Vango sleeping bag delivered for £14

Jamie
    Free Member

That’s that then.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/decathlon-40-off-1913644

The code will now be hugged. Lennie style.

remoterob
    Free Member

The people who put in more than one order – do you seriously think they are going to honour what can be a 80% discount when you are so clearly raping them for all they are worth?

I can potentially see it being honoured on a reasonably sized order, once, but a £50 order, multiple times?

Junkyard
    Free Member

the evans ones were folk ordered vouchers was another interesting case as well

neiloxford
    Free Member

its working again…

drlex
    Free Member

The people who put in more than one order – do you seriously think they are going to honour what can be a 80% discount when you are so clearly raping them for all they are worth?

I can potentially see it being honoured on a reasonably sized order, once, but a £50 order, multiple times?

It’s a gamble without loss of stake; Halfords “honoured” the orders placed against their code ****-up a few months back (if pictures of multiple inner tubes & other swag are to be believed).

Onzadog
    Free Member

Code has expired is the message I just got.

neiloxford
    Free Member

think its ended now

Error
    CLOSE
    Discount code [ CASHFORKIDS40 ] has expired.

seavers
    Free Member

It has ended. I just checked my paypal, last night the status of payment was pending. This morning it says completed. So it looks like they have taken the money. This could just mean I now have to chase a refund when they cancel the order!

nwill1
    Free Member

Doh…missed it by minutes…expired now 🙁

DrT
    Free Member

Too late for me, but hopefully those of you who have the discount honoured donate some (or all) of your saving to the cash for kids charity.

jp-t853

I suspect we may have ruined a children’s charity code

cookeaa

Got my first order in and had some £45 bibs for £8. Was in the middle of putting together a second “chancers” order for some other bits but its expired… Ah well.

They took £60 odd off me in store the other day so I think they’ll be OK with this minor dent in the margins…

Jamie
    Free Member

I suspect we may have ruined a children’s charity code

…or a code for human traffickers.

CASHFORKIDS40

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw[/video]

drlex
    Free Member

I hope Rolf isn’t the Patron of that Charidee…

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 206 total)

The topic ‘PSA – £40 off @ Decathlon’ is closed to new replies.