• This topic has 37 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by bowglie.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • PSA: 40% off Adidas App codes, 510 freerider £51
  • 25% codes are working as 40% off if you use a code of the mirror site here
    https://discountcode.mirror.co.uk/adidas-shop

Freerider’s discounted from £85 to £51

Premier Icon mashr
    Subscriber

Hhhmmm not even 25% when I do it, 20% off when I put Impacts in my basket

Are you signed into the app @mashr

I just added a black/red impact and this code
    7ZSV-YOPR-R4RZ-EVFSC
    Knocked them down to £77.97 delivered
    From £129.99

I tried on some discounted trainers and didn’t work so assume it’s only working on full price items

razorrazoo

Mashr – use the app rather than website, I’ve just ordered with the full 40% off.

You’ll also need to generate your own code rather than the one just posted.

OP thanks, was hoping for one of these codes to come up. Don’t need any 5 10s but was after another pair of Hu’s.

Which app? Adidas app?

razorrazoo

Yep. Adidas app.

Yep adidas app @trickyD
    It’s free delivery if you sign upto the creators club and use the app to use the code 40% off

Ps if you know any students the unidays discount 35% code is deducting 54.5% ;0)

Premier Icon mashr
    Subscriber

Ah ok, wasn’t using the app bit I am a member. Most annoyingly I just bought some walking shoes that are on their way. Suppose I should really reorder and return the first set – bit of a pain

munrobiker

@mashr- which walking shoes did you order? Are the Terrex range of walking boots much cop for someone who wears walking boots in places like the Pentlands or Peak District maybe ten times a year for hikes <10 miles or are they really just trainers?

Premier Icon mashr
    Subscriber

Not a clue, just hoping they are better than the TNF ones that are going in the bin

sillysilly

Just got Sleuths for £40. Worth a try at that price…

Cheers..

kirkg

Cheers OP. Been looking to replace my Spesh Cliplite 2fo’s since the heels in them decided to collapse after 10-15 uses so just ordered myself some kestrel pros.

Premier Icon genecheeseman
    Subscriber

Thanks for that!
    Was going to buy some 5:10 sleuth slip ons for £49.99 last night.

Just got them for £29.99 free delivery.

I had to re-download the app, and i signed to the creators club.

Premier Icon mehr

I have no need for anything but at 40% off it’d be rude not to. Has anyone got the terrex shorts?

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber

Got a pair of the Terrex gtx walking shoes in the camper, they are ok for days out in the peak. Grip is good and so far they have stayed dry

Premier Icon sl2000
    Subscriber

Are there any ‘xc’ 5 10s? I’m after something for flat pedals that is light weight.

Premier Icon Bigmantrials
    Subscriber

Thanks for the heads up on the student code, sister in law came up trumps and now myself and mini bigman have new shoes on the way!

Thank you @whatyadoinsucka

@sl2000 the freerider pro are probably the ones or the trailcross low are pretty light too, I’ve the hitop and low in the trailcross they fit true to size, 1/2 up in the freerider pro

Premier Icon Pyro
    Subscriber

Cheers for that, just grabbed a set of the Trailcross for £65. I’ve an old set of Impacts, but they take an age to dry out in the winter, hopefully the Trailcross’ll be better!

Anyone tried the fiveten sleuth dlx?
    Looking for shoes that might be water resistant and these look ok for winter use

Premier Icon genecheeseman
    Subscriber

Got the suede sleuth dlx, and they are pure quality.

I would definitely be interested in the leather ones for winter, but already have a pair of freerider eps which have plenty of life left in them for now, despite being jetwashed weekly whenever the trails are muddy.

NS

How are the Sleuth DLX in terms of size – should I be going a size (or half) larger than my actual shoe size?

sillysilly

I usually half size up in 5.10 but saw a review saying to size down by half a size on Sleuth.

Went in the middle and got actual size. Will report bk on sizing when they arrive.

Premier Icon crankbreaker
    Subscriber

Cheers OP, been putting off buying new shoes as I’m not able to ride at the moment but that’s worth a punt to have something less hydrophilic than my impacts for getting back on it in winter! Pair of trailcross and freerider pro to compare and send the least preferred ones back. Or just keep both…

fudge9202

Cheers op just decided to change to flats so great timing to grab shoes. Got a pair of Sleuth dlx.

jkomo

How do you get the code? It redirects me but that’s it.

Premier Icon sl2000
    Subscriber

Thanks @whatyadoinsucka – just ordered a pair of trailcross.

How do you get the code? It redirects me but that’s it.

@jkomo It should redirect but generate a code too – I’ll pm you one.

jkomo

Thanks that’s very kind.

jkomo

Ordered some of those mid length winter jobs

Thanks for the PSA.

Ordered a pair of sleuth dlx jobbies. Will see how they hold up over the winter wet months

Amazing, thank you OP.

Both my Five Tens and my walking shoes are falling apart and couldn’t believe how expensive Five Tens had suddenly become.

Got some Freerider Pros for £72 and pair of the Terrex Swift for £60. 🙂

Premier Icon gastromonkey
    Subscriber

It’s just worked for me. £120 shoes for £71. Thanks for the PSA.

sillysilly

Arrived already!

Got the Sleuth true to my actual size after reading they come up large. I’d say they are ever so slightly looser fitting than the Freerider I had before but wouldn’t size down as advised by others.

Premier Icon andybrad
    Subscriber

I cant get this to work.

installed the app.

generated code.

only gives 25% off for trail cross

what am i missing

Premier Icon mehr

Looks like the glitch has been fixed, luckily I added some freeriders yesterday as well

Damn, I was hoping to take advantage of this. Never mind.

I’m currently seeing -20% via the website and -25% via the app (exact same code).

Premier Icon bowglie
    Subscriber

Thanks for the heads up. The OH has just ordered herself some new Trailcross SL’s.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.