Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • PSA – 2013 Reverbs for £158 Posted
  • hora
    Free Member

Scam? What like uk distributors?

composite
    Free Member
    grum
    Free Member

Can I just point out that mine was £130 from CRC a while ago. 😀

slimjim78
    Free Member

On-one show these as having two hose length options. If so then i wonder what length the pro bike ones are?
    Also, whats the MMX reference?, matchmaker? It’s a shame if so as i wouldn’t need the extra bolt hole section as i dont run avids.
    Are they available without the matchmaker option?

nwill1
    Free Member

grum nice to know you get a bargain but CRC certainly ain’t doing anywhere near that price ATM, neither is anywhere else, I’d come to terms with paying £180-£190 so £160 feels like a good price right now, sure someone will come along at some point and flog a load off even cheaper but I didn’t want to wait a dropper is useless sat in the shop.

philfive
    Free Member

I picked one up for £190 with bled kit and all the trimmings his week. They are all matchmaker but you can remove tha bit.

seavers
    Free Member

Great spot. Ordered, thanks OP. 😀

grum
    Free Member

grum nice to know you get a bargain but CRC certainly ain’t doing anywhere near that price ATM, neither is anywhere else, I’d come to terms with paying £180-£190 so £160 feels like a good price right now, sure someone will come along at some point and flog a load off even cheaper but I didn’t want to wait a dropper is useless sat in the shop.

I was only being an arse. 🙂

Well worth having for £160. Good PSA.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Can you bolt the remote to your brake clamp if you have Avids? Or am I being a muppet.

And is anyone using these with a shim? How’s it working out for you please?

neninja
    Free Member

Had the shipping confirmation from Probikeshop for mine.

Thumbs up to Epic Brake Bleeding Solutions as the bleed kit has arrived today having only ordered on Sunday.

ransos
    Free Member

Do you need the bleed kit in order to fit it? And should I be looking at 100mm or 125mm for my Anthem X?

Cheers.

dantsw13

Mine shipped yesterday!! I have a ICE V8 Lift on my other bike, so it will be interesting to compare the 2.

neninja
    Free Member

Ransos – Probably don’t need the bleed kit but it was only £15 and sods law when adjusting the hose length it would probably need bleeding if I didn’t have one.

I would fit the longest drop you can get away with.

I was forced to go with 100mm drop as the bike it’s going on only has 17.5cm seatpost length from the top of the clamp to the rails and the 125mm is 19cm minimum exposed length.

Also bear in mind the location of any pivots that obstruct the internals of the seat tube when deciding on the overall length to be sure it’s not too long to fit down the seat tube.

ransos
    Free Member

Cheers neninja. I’ll hold fire until I can measure up my bike this evening.

nwill1
    Free Member

Got conformation mine is in the country & will arrive today!

kayak23

Did anyone else have to provide proof of I.D?
    Bit weird but a mate who ordered one apparently needs to provide proof of address before they’ll process his order.. 😕

nwill1
    Free Member

Not here, was my first order with them.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me how much of the post has to go into the seat-tube?

slimjim78
    Free Member

Bit weird but a mate who ordered one apparently needs to provide proof of address before they’ll process his order..

Probably something to do with paypal verification – his shipping details may differ from his account address details – or similar.

I nearly went for one of these but in the end have decided to hold out for a RHS lever so I can mount underside of my bar on the LHS. Being a fussy bugger and all.

ichabod
    Free Member

Ordered one and it arrived in two days – pretty impressive. Came in at £166 total. Only complaint is the absurd box though – about 5 feet across!

One question about reverbs in general – the quoted weights are always MORE for the shorter one than the longer one. Is this correct.. if so I’m confused!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘PSA – 2013 Reverbs for £158 Posted’ is closed to new replies.