Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • PSA – 2013 Reverbs for £158 Posted
  • godzilla
    Free Member
    patriotpro
    Free Member

Top PSA – I’m skint tho:(

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

That’s cheaper than used ones can go for on ebay!

Edit: prob no bleed kit or bits, but hey!

enduroforever
    Free Member

Nice one, shame I bought one only a few days ago 🙁

pictonroad

Yep, just bought one, that’s ridiculous. What’s the trade price on a reverb?

pictonroad

As in , I bought one a week ago, somewhere else.

For a lot more than that.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

As in: I sold a used one on ebay last week. For more than that.

That’s just- well, un just.

martinxyz
    Free Member

The trade price on a 2013 reverb is £299.91.. or thereabouts.

composite
    Free Member

Thanks for this. 😀

Northwind

Ace price (and if anybody’s broken the lever on one, this is barely more expensive than buying the replacement part to fix it 😉 )

Lesanita2
    Free Member

Looks like a SCAM.

kayak23

Seems they are gender-specific…..
    Strange, for a seatpost.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I dont know (about the scam part!).

I’ve ordered from http://www.probikeshop.fr before and it all went fine.

Here’s the same item from the .fr site:

http://www.probikeshop.fr/rockshox-tige-de-selle-telescopique-reverb-125mm-gauche-noir-sans-kit-de-purge-2013/88604.html

#Edit: looks kosher
    http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/probikeshop.com

tonyd

Doesn’t look like a scam to me, I just bought one and paid with paypal so either my account will now be hacked or it’s a really clever scam. Paypal shows the merchant as probikeshop.fr

Thanks OP, great PSA. I was about to drop £270 at the LBS, albeit for a right handed version and some local warranty support.

By the way, it’s not just the 125mm drop posts that are available at that price. I just got a 100mm jobby.

nwill1
    Free Member

Booooooom!! Been looking for one & best I could find is £185 and was holding out for a better deal…I’ve gone with it, paid on PayPal & credit card, would like to think there is an element of security there!

nwill1
    Free Member

P.S in all of the excitement for got to thank OP so cheers 🙂

godzilla
    Free Member

They are TOTALY kosher, I got a Reverb form them a couple of months ago, I also got my Orange five frame from them too, shipping wise both times they took the pee out of near everyone but Merlin for speed.

godzilla
    Free Member

Double post, what a chod.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

bought a blur ltc from them last year, came within 24 hours, from France, top service

Mackem

Aye, nowt wrong with probikeshop. Almost a pity I dont need one of these.

ocrider

Nice PSA, OP. Shame bike stuff is at the bottom of our financial priorities list at the moment….

Bought a Joplin off them about two years ago for 127€. Even with the brand legacy that the brothers Crank may have, it was well worth it. Still working fine BTW

FWIW, Probikeshop is a bricks and mortar shop in the middle of St Etienne. 100% legit.

neninja
    Free Member

Big thanks OP

Been looking for a 100mm 31.6 Reverb but everywhere had either sold out or at full RRP. Got one on the way now. Awesome.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Scam?! You mean OE? Probikeshop is France’s Merlin. Funnily enough last year Merlin were doing (full aftermarket with bleed kit and enduro clamp) reverbs for the same sort of money and loads of UK mail order were knocking them out for close.

I’ve used PBS a few times no issues.

dantsw13

€9.99 for delivery, so comes out at £164 all in through paypal!! C’est magnifique!!!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Stupid seat tube standards. Do I get a 30.9mm for my current bike, or a 31.6mm for my future build?

Assuming the different lengths are for people with kinked vs non-kinked seat tubes?

cazum
    Free Member

you get a 30.9 then use a shim later

dantsw13

I’d get the one you need now. At that price you can sell it on without much of a loss.

nwill1
    Free Member

Wanted to Bump this to help overs get a bargain like the OP did for me.

Cheers again, can’t wait for it to arrive now!

LoCo
    Free Member

what trade?

about that rrp £ 299.99 👿

Drac

Ahhhhh so tempted but shouldn’t spend that much as really need some new brakes.

LoCo
    Free Member

Drac, I will hold you personally accountable for the death of lbs if you buy those 😉

Scamper
    Free Member

Not quite as good as the wiggle deal a few months ago at £160 including bleed kit

Drac

Drac, I will hold you personally accountable for the death of lbs if you buy those

I don’t have one.

Big-M
    Free Member

Bollocks… forked out £200 a couple of weeks ago for one…

slimjim78
    Free Member

Was that UK sourced and did it include a bleed kit? If so, where was it please?

slimjim78
    Free Member

Nwill1 – forgot to quote you!..

nwill1
    Free Member

The one at £185 was at Hi Bike.de so not uk sourced but think it dose come with bleed kit you’d need to check but although not clear from my post in all the excitement I’ve purchased from probikeshop.

N.

godzilla
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me what these actually came out at in Paypal please?

tonyd

£164.86 according to my Paypal account, that’s including delivery.

What exactly is in the bleed kit (that isn’t included in this deal)? If it’s standard Avid bleed kit stuff I have one already.

nwill1
    Free Member

Mine is showing in €€€’s so not sure yet!?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘PSA – 2013 Reverbs for £158 Posted’ is closed to new replies.