Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA – 15% off at Alpkit this weekend
  • siwhite
    Free Member

I couldn’t see that this had been mentioned before – 15% off everything at Alpkit this weekend using the code AKLONG15

peteimpreza

Including the bikes?

piemonster

Yep, just checked that including the bikes.

£2k Camino Ti is £1700 after the code.

convert

What are Alpkit sleeping bags like in terms of size – would a ‘broader gentleman’ fit reasonably? For context the standard hunka might be comically skintight.

thelawman

Well spotted OP, thanks. Have been eyeing up one of their new rucksacks for a couple of months, so the email on Thursday morning  tipped it for me, and the parcel arrived in the post this morning. Very serviceable it looks too. Also got one of their stove windshields.

johnners
    Free Member

What are Alpkit sleeping bags like in terms of size – would a ‘broader gentleman’ fit reasonably? For context the standard hunka might be comically skintight.

The fit varies, they’ve a guide to their range which I really should have taken more seriously. I found the Mountain Ghost very claustrophobic, I’m about 6ft, 42ish chest and could not have taken off my socks in it. Otherwise a very nice bag if you like them snug.

grim168
    Free Member

Cheers, Just ordered the heiko jacket.

Wally

Another Heiko jacket ordered – top PSA.

dirkpitt74

Thinking or ordering the Gourdon back pack but unsure what size.

Would need to be able to carry a 17″ laptop on occasion.

So 25 or 30l?

jakd95
    Free Member

My 25l is a snug fit with my slim 17″ laptop, I’d probably size up if you’re going to be regularly carrying one.

joshvegas
    Free Member

The gourdons direly require a compresssion system like the 20.

I managed to not buy anything despite numerous visits 😂

footflaps

Cheers, Just ordered the heiko jacket.

I have one, use it all the time..

They seem to have sold out of just about everything now, was looking last night (missed the WE 15% offer as we were away) and bugger all left in M/L.

the00
    Free Member

Code is still working if you can find what you want in stock.

Merak

#clearsthroat

Immaculate condition, medium £59 posted.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

You are a temptress Merak!

I am walking away. I don’t need one…

footflaps

Immaculate condition, medium £59 posted.

I have exactly that colour and size. Nice piece of kit, use it all the time…

[url=https://flic.kr/p/TBEYnC]Alpkit Clip Tea Flask, Great Dodd Summit[/url] by Ben Freeman, on Flickr

hedley
    Free Member

I was tempted by the Heiko vest in orange but like most things on Alpkit, it is out of stock.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Code is still working if you can find what you want in stock.

Not according to Alpkit. I ordered something yesterday and got this email back this afternoon:

Thank you for your recent order with us. I’ve just noticed that you tried to use an expired voucher on your order and thus, it has flagged up as an incomplete payment.

My apologies, but we aren’t able to accept this voucher code once the voucher has expired. Would you like me to send you a Paypal invoice for the remaining 15%? Alternatively, I can cancel your order. Let me know what you’d like to do.

The website accepted the code and discounted the price and I paid discounted price by Paypal. Even got the email confirming the order from Alpkit but will the original price detailed below that. From memory, I don’t think I have much of a leg to stand on legally but might be worth a response as honestly, I might not have bought at full price.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA – 15% off at Alpkit this weekend’ is closed to new replies.