• This topic has 552 replies, 96 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by myti.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 553 total)
  • PS5 or Xbox Series X
  • jimdubleyou

Argos were not online at midnight and sold out by the time I woke up.

Looks like I’m waiting for the second boatload….

Drac

They had them an hour ago but payment in full. Tempted as I am I’m not paying in full.

olddog

Do we think real stock shortage or Sony releasing progressively to generate a bit of publicity and general hype?

Will MS do the same given they are all about flogging All Access package – maybe limited stock if you want to buy console only but plenty for subscribers?

I love a new gen console battle – I’m definitely going to have to get one so I can join in the general fanboi arguments.

FuzzyWuzzy

I don’t think they’ll hold back any, it’s clear there’s a huge demand, the question is whether another big shipment will arrive this year. Not sure when that would get confirmed

Managed to get a digital one (me) and disc one (present) from Argos (stayed up until 1am, gave up and gave it a half-hearted check at 6am and lucked out).

In terms of big retailers left to pre-order from, John Lewis haven’t released their allocation yet so worth checking there regularly.

I also ordered a couple from Scan (whilst waiting for Argos and starting to panic :p ) but I don’t think they have an allocation though as it said they were guaranteed to be fulfilled on release. Going to cancel that shortly though now my Argos order has gone through

Drac

In terms of big retailers left to pre-order from, John Lewis haven’t released their allocation yet so worth checking there regularly.

They sold out in the early hours.

Drac

Just had an email from a supplier to say I have a slot booked to order one in an hour. 👍🏼

Drac

Well there’s only 16k in front of me, John Lewis has another brief stock but sold out just as I reached payment.

duckman

When do folk think more stock will come in? I was hoping to have one by Xmas.

Drac

Currys now sold out again

olddog

It’s a good time to be releasing the new consoles. Lots of us spending more time at home – so more time and money for gaming.

Drac

Very have a stock.

DrP

WHY am I putting one in my basket on VERY!! I want the new Xbox!!!

Silly DrP

Drac

Because you know it make sense

ta11pau1

Buy both, obviously.

Console N+1 😀

DrP

nah.. will wait the Xbox thingy bob!

DrP

FuzzyWuzzy

Looks like more are arriving before Christmas

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1307364082341740544?s=20

5lab

there will be more arriving in the US. Over here, with brexit potentially adding difficulty? I’d be surprised.. I wonder if physical shops will even be open to collect consoles from?

Drac

Microsoft have dropped a bombshell buying Bethesda Studios.

Drac

Game have PS5 bundles available.

sl2000

I to buy an Xbox for my boys. Had promised them one earlier this summer when they completed an achievement chart thing… then discovered that you couldn’t actually buy one. I think the new Xbox pre-orders are today but I can’t see them on the Microsoft website. And I’m worried after reading the PlayStation stuff above. How do I ensure that I get one?

mehr
    Free Member

Pre orders for the Xbox go live at 8am

I’m going to try and get the all access Series S

sl2000

Microsoft and Argos sites failing for me. Currys I’m in an hour long queue. Can’t find it on John Lewis or Amazon. Aargh!

Edit: Panic over – got one from the Microsoft website.

joepud
    Free Member

Microsoft and Argos sites failing for me. Currys I’m in an hour long queue. Can’t find it on John Lewis or Amazon. Aargh!

Amazon says currently unavailable which is annoying, got a voucher from my last job i want to spend on it.

JasonDS

Got lucky with Argos, think I might have paid twice though!!

olddog

Error on payment screen on MS store 🙁

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m tempted with an Series X but the offer where you just pay a little each month rather than $750 outright.

I was all set to get a Project Scorpio on launch but I decided against it last min – have managed w/o a console since then. Also guess there will be some PS Pro or Xbox One X deals with games when they try and shift old stock so bargains to be had?

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m tempted with an Series X but the offer where you just pay a little each month rather than $750 outright.

I might treat myself too.

My problem is more logistical really, I rarely have the time to play games now, I’d love to, but I can’t imagine ever getting much screen time on the ‘big telly’ without someone tutting away in the background.

olddog

Game site down for maintenance!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

…and the “can you turn down the killing please?”

My missus is one of these, in bed by 9 type people, so big tv’s mine (muhaahahahaaaa)

Don’t worry about shortages. It happens with every single console that comes out. There’s always a panic coming up to Christmas. It’s in the “how to launch a console 101” guidebook.

olddog

… it’s all part of the fun!!

mehr
    Free Member

Amazon must have loads, just ordered a series s

Drac

S seems easy to get perhaps because it’s not the next gen.

joepud
    Free Member

Seems Amazon are all sold out now. Will wait until the next batch where ever it turns up. Also figured its best to see what games are coming out before committing first too. Apart from nba2k I can’t see much for me.

olddog

My order for a series X on MS store was processed through after a few hours. I think they may have flogged a few today

Drac

Argos are live for new orders and no queue for PS5.

Drac

bentandbroken

Grabs Dracs email address and plans some mischief…. 😉

@Drac
    You might want to edit that image!

Drac

Ooops!

Fixed thanks can’t believe I missed that.

Cougar
    Drac
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 553 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.