Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Proud New Dad Moment
  • Baby MMTM decided she’d had enough of womb-living at about 5am this morning, despite being 3 weeks early, so she made a break for freedom.

5 hours later she was here in my arms. What a truly awesome, life changing experience.

That is all.

MMTM

big_scot_nanny

fabulous. Simply wonderful. Huge congratulations, it just keeps getting better, savour every moment.

Kev

yunki
    Free Member

a beautiful beautiful time.. congratulations.. get ready for some of the greatest years of your life 😀

mboy
    Free Member

Congratulations

My best mate also became a Dad on Thursday, been round there earlier this evening holding the Baby, and wow! Makes you think that’s for certain… Odd cos I’m not even slightly concerned by kids, or didn’t think I was, but holding a newborn is strange!

And for what it’s worth, only a few days ago he’d barely even faced up to the fact he was about to become a Dad, didn’t concern him one bit. Then come the day of the birth, it’s all change and proud Dad arrives…

Now hurry up and get the nipper on a bike ASAP! 😉

Tracker1972
    Free Member

14 months or so on and our little girl just keeps getting better and better, congratulations and enjoy it 🙂

totalshell

time to start on the next one.. you can never have too many.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Congratulations dude, it is indeed an amazing feeling.

Tell you what though, it doesn’t half fly by. Ours is 7 weeks now and it feels like just the other day she was emerging into the paddling pool in the lounge 🙂 Mind you, maybe the sleep deprivation means I just can’t remember the days in-between 😆

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Remember these days.

You will need them when the terribe two’s come calling.

osteo1
    Free Member

6 months later she’s kept me up since 3 cos she’s ill just projectile vomited over my laptop keyboard and I am still the happiest man ever!
    Good luck for the 1st 3 weeks it gets a little easier after that!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Congrats to you and the missus – now go get a balance bike and get her started 😉

kimbers

😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Congratulations and all the best, especially for the next few weeks – it’ll be hard work I guess but every second will be worth it. Hope babber and mum are both well and getting over the experience. 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

That’s ace.

richmars

I remember coming home from the hospital at about 5 in the morning, after the birth of my son, and just sitting down and thinking about what had happened.
    Like you say, a truly life changing experience, and the general feeling of happiness and joy have never been repeated. Enjoy it. There will be many hard times ahead but don’t forget how you feel now.

Lucas
    Free Member

Nice one, She’ll drive you mad at times but they are ace! We had our second son 9 weeks ago, our first son is sitting next to me and we’re drawing trains 😀

yossarian
    Free Member

Amazing times for all concerned, congratulations!

Time flies, it seems like yesterday that they were coming home from the hospital, my eldest is going to primary school in September 😯

beanieripper
    Free Member

make sure you savour every moment, she will be 3 before you blink..big congrats to you and your family..

Sandwich

Primary school, ones at university the other eats like he’s never seen food. Last week I was bringing him home from hospital as a new-born or so it seems.

bruneep

Remember these days.

You will need them when the terribe two’s come calling.

You will need them when the terrible teens come calling.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

You will need them when the terrible boyfriend Comes calling.

toys19
    Free Member

Happpy Days. Don’t waste any more of your life thinking you can persuade your Mrs that you are right…

SBrock
    Free Member

I saw my little girl born by C- section….what an absolutely amazing experience see her take her first breath and scream – when I got home that night I still couldn’t believe I was at last a Dad at 42 yrs old.

9 months later my little princess Freya is simply amazing – saviour every minute!

Alcopop
    Free Member

Congratulations fella as above enjoy every moment it will go by in a flash ….apart from the sleepless nights they D R A G by 😉

Bunnyhop

That is great news, congratulations to you and Mrs. MMTM.

Any photos yet?

Thanks guys and girls, Mum and Baby are doing fine and hopefully coming home tomorrow.

I know its just wind, but I swear she keeps smiling at us!

Here she is (excuse the crappy Iphone pic). Amazingly after just existing for 36 hours in Wythenshaw, she has picked up the local gangsigns 😆

Bunnyhnop – you do know me but maybe not by my username – ask NBT for the facebook pics xx

Amazingly, without even coming to our home yet, she has somehow managed to turn our house in to a launderette!

Happy days indeed 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

Well done 😀

Wookster

Congratulations mate and a huge well done to
    Mum! Amazing seeing them being born isn’t it!! My youngest is 2 now and they just get more cheeky and fun as they get bigger! Hard work too!! 8)

steel4real
    Free Member

Nice one John, I hope Isla (if that’s her name, she’s already got her own range of bikes !)& Rebecca are doing well.

– Marcus

Bunnyhop

Hello John, yes I took a sneaky look on Jule’s face book and it was me that wrote you a message.

Is her name Isla? (that’s gorgeous).

Hopefully see you and baby around at some point 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Proud New Dad Moment’ is closed to new replies.