Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Proud dad moment
  • transporter13
    Free Member

Last week I bought a bike which I changed a few parts on. Now yesterday whilst tidying the shed I decided to hang whatever spares I had(to save space) onto a 13″(xs) giant frame that has been sat waiting until mini transporter no3 was ready for it. It transpired that there were enough parts to constitute a full working bike.
    Today… No3 has seen this bike and started asking questions about it 🙄
    Anyway 1 thing led to another which had resulted in no3 having a test ride to see if it fit her(even though id already said it wouldnt and that we woukd see at the end of the summer holiday)…now ive been proved wrong and my 6 years and 4’1″ daughter is now riding a 24″ wheeled bike 8)
    Weve now said goodbye to the hotrock 20 that will now get serviced and put away for mini transporter4.
    Anyway… She wanted to show how clever she was

km79
    Free Member

Nice!

binners

Excellent! Well done mini-transporter? 😀

Mind if I join in the proud dad thing?

Here’s Binnerette number 2 christening her new bike a few weeks ago. We did the trails round the velodrome. She did great for her first time on full size wheels (26″ are still full sized right?)

igm

26? Always.

650B and 700c are for freaks

transporter13
    Free Member

Nice one binnerette 😀

linchpin
    Free Member

Wow love your lawn transporter.

matt_outandabout

Kids on bikes rock…

LittleNose
    Free Member

Nice one guys – it’s cool when the kids get on new bikes and just grin from ear to ear

binners

We just got her some new kit that day, where we discovered that Specialized have made possibly the biggest leap forward ever in cycling….

The pony-tail friendly helmet 😀

JoeG
    Free Member

Needs a dropper! 😉

cuyahoga
    Free Member

Excellent. I dropped my bike in at the shop today and – for the first time ever – my daughter started browsing the 24″ wheel bikes instead of gravitating towards the little pink bikes with tassels and dolly seats. On the way home she started dropping hints about upcoming birthdays and new bikes… 😆

transporter13
    Free Member

Link to the ponytail friendly helmet please

binners

There you go fella. I got it from Evans. It’s got a cool magnetic fastening too. And it’s pink! All boxes ticked 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

The pony-tail friendly helmet

TJ will be thrilled

binners

Junkyard is bound to be in the market for one too 🙂

ads678

I’ve hot a road helmet from Lidl that has a magnetic clasp like that. It’s great.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Winners all!

Bregante
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Seeing as it was on my clipboard, and it’s very relevant to this thread as well…

transporter13
    Free Member

Cheers binners…just the job

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Proud dad moment’ is closed to new replies.