Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • protective Phone Case
  • irc

Looking for a good rubber or silicone case to protect a Moto G8 power.

Tried one from Amazon and on arrival it was worse than the free case that came with the phone.

Any good brands?

lunge

Mine and Mrs Lunge’s iPhone all sit in JETech cases from Amazon with a tempered glass screen cover.
    Seems to work fine for us, touch-wood.

mattyfez

I find the wallet style cases offer very good protection against drops. Get one with a magnetic clasp though so it doesn’t flip open if dropped.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Can I jump in on this thread? Want a nice leather case of decent quality. Not a £3 Chinese pleather thing. Iphone SE.

krixmeister

I’ve been using Mous cases since their kickstarter, and have converted one of my daughters and several friends to them. Worth checking out, if for no other reason than their videos, such as one below where they drop a Mous-encased phone “from the edge of space” with some high school science students.

https://uk.mous.co/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PywmDoENqdE

jambourgie
    Free Member

Edge of space? Yeah maybe. I’ve dropped them off ladders onto concrete with no breakage. Knock it off a two-foot table onto laminate flooring however…

irc

Thanks for suggestions. Looks like the Moto G8 Power is too new or niche for some brands. Jetech and Mous among others. Probably going for a folding case by Mulbess from Amazon.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Snakehive do very nice leather cases, if a tad expensive.

matt_outandabout

I’ve a Spigen Liquid Air. It’s taken a few drops so far.
    I find a good glass screen protector as important.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I have been using various Otterbox cases for my phones for the last 10 years.

All have been very good.

Even their “mid range” ones give very effective protection.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘protective Phone Case’ is closed to new replies.