Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Prosposed Glenlivet Estate Mountainbike trails
  • goggs
    Free Member

The Glenlivet Estate has put up on its website a feasibilty document, proposals, plans and a feedback form for their planned Mountainbike trails on their estate, would be great for the area.

http://www.glenlivetestate.co.uk/Mountainbiketrails.htm

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Looks really good.

Northwind

Looks very good… Not a huge amount of trail but an ambitious start.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    swavis

I first heard about this a good while ago but thought it may have too good to be true.
    I think I may go along to the open evening to find out some more, should be a great area for it.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

If as they say you can link everything together then thats nearly 40km. Hopefully they all link together nicely. Don't know the area very well, but not somewhere I've heard folk talking about.

dmiller
    Free Member

looks good!

Richyb
    Free Member

mmmmmmmm Glenlivet

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Looks good. There's already an existing network of fireroads on Cairn Daimph and a good descent to Tomnavoulin. Could do a good bit for the area as well.

househusband
    Free Member

Rode some of the existing trails and fireroads over the summer; our summer holiday was a week in a wee cottage on the Glenlivet Estate – just outside Tomnavoulin. The area certainly has the right topography, and plenty of potential! There are already some nice trails (not shown, but just off the maps on the linked document) just to the East of Carn Daimh.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Prosposed Glenlivet Estate Mountainbike trails’ is closed to new replies.