Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Property people of Perth
  • PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m about to buy a property but have no idea of any decent solicitors, has anyone got any recommendations?

PiknMix
    Free Member

Embarrassed no replies bump 😶

matt_outandabout

Sadly the one I would have recommended had retired.
    The lot I last employed were a shower but the ‘free’ one week a mortgage was ace – but only works for a big company on mortgage provider deals.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m seeing a property in Scone tomorrow, it’s being marketed by a legal firm but I’m very wary of using in house services.
    It might not be suitable but I’ll find the perfect place soon and don’t want to miss out by having no solicitor ready to go.

Starting again is bloody hard!

stevious

I used Miller Hendry, partly because they sponsor my bike club. Was really pleased with the service and they helped kick the bum of the seller’s agents (can’t remember who) when they dragged their feet.

Good luck with the sale. Scone’s nice!

andyecc
    Free Member

We also used Miller Hendry when we lived there.
    Very happy with the service provided but it was a while ago

frankconway

PerthyPancher to the forum!

globalti
    Free Member

Aberdein Considine, as good as any: https://www.acandco.com/offices/detail/perth

We’re using them in Stirling, been faultless.

pyranha

We’ve used Irving Geddes a couple of times (a move and a re-mortgage), and found them personable, helpful and were quite happy with the service.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Ok so this is how my day went…

House viewing 12:30

Fell in love 12:32

Found solicitor, Bowie, Watson & Lyall (recommended by a colleague) 13:00

Mortgage approved 14:40

Offer Accepted 16:45

Move in date provisionally 13/12/19!

I can’t tell you how happy I am right now! It’s got everything I didn’t think I could afford. It’s even got a huge garage that’s fully fitted out with electricity and work benches.

Im in utter shock. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Nice work!

We are looking around that area at the moment, although currently waiting for our house in the Lakes to sell before we get too committed!

PiknMix
    Free Member

Good luck with your search Capt. Kronos, it’s a truly wonderful part of the country.

matt_outandabout

We are looking around that area at the moment

I’ve a three bed flat in Aberfeldy, with shiny new tenants moving in today… Income now, new home later… 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Property people of Perth’ is closed to new replies.