• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • proper interview (contains guy martin)
  • racefaceec90

BoardinBob

Cocaine’s a helluva drug

aweeshoe
    Free Member

Ausome! How the autistic mind works, he’s like an exited wee puppy

andy8442
    Free Member

God,I love him.He’s like a pig in sh1t, and can barely contain himself.

icarus
    Free Member

What a star,should be Prime Minister I reckon,imagine him at the Brexit negotiations!

Kuco

PMSL, Like a little kid in a toy shop 🙂

I think if he did the brexit negotiations they’ll be so overwhelmed by the enthusiasm and not having a **** clue where he’s coming from or going too they just give him what he wants to get rid of him 🙂

benp1

That’s ace. Made me smile, he’s geeking out!

timbur
    Free Member

Kid in a sweet shop. Lovely to see the passion :O)

ads678

Brilliant! Did actually finish a sentence?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Brilliant! Pure passion.

Brainflex

Dammit, video not available here

gastromonkey
    Free Member

Gay Martin is brilliant. In 90 seconds he managed to show up the presenter and his total lack of knowledge on the bikes and rules.

I could watch that kind of enthusiasm all day long.

CountZero

In 90 seconds he managed to show up the presenter and his total lack of knowledge on the bikes and rules.

I really felt for the presenter, he looked like he’d been assaulted by an over-exuberant Great Dane puppy! As well as being shown up for his complete lack of technical knowledge on tv!

weeksy

As well as being shown up for his complete lack of technical knowledge on tv!

I’m long way from convinced by that considering who he is 🙂 He has massive knowledge, especially of the Ducati being an ex-WSB and BSB multi champion and developer of the 998 and 999 bikes, engines etc.. He’s exceptionally clued up.

iamtheresurrection

The presenter is Neil Hodgson, pretty handy on a bike, and I don’t think he’s as green as you might think… I imagine he thought the whole thing was funny and he just played along.

I really like him as a race commentator.

^^ too slow. What weeksy said.

kilo

It’s actually quite funny that people think Martin is a better racer and more knowledgeable, presumably based on having won very little in comparison

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘proper interview (contains guy martin)’ is closed to new replies.