Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Project Fear – lets do it right. "Voting Leave will cause…"
  • cranberry
    Free Member

An increase in spiders crawling into your ears at night to lay eggs:

Only the EU can save our ears.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I saw another Brexit-supporting politician on t’telly the other night (Michael Howard), saying if we leave, we can negotiate to get back…. what we already have….

spursn17
    Free Member

..the sun to die.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

“Voting Leave will cause…”

Boris Johnson to be the next leader of the Tory party.

If that isn’t enough to trigger a remain vote I don’t know what is.

kimbers

“Voting Leave will cause…”

Farageageddon

jam-bo

its the basis on which I am voting to stay.

votchy
    Free Member

Neither the leave nor stay campaigns have actually given any facts for us to vote on, neither side has said X, Y or Z will happen but both campaigns are full of this might or that could so how the f*ck are we the plebs supposed to make an informed decision?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

There aren’t any “facts” because no country has left the EU before and no-one knows what will happen.

allthepies
    Free Member

(Bad) Cat AIDS outbreak.

santacoops
    Free Member

A continuing abreviation/fusion of the first letters of a country to be tagged with “exit”…

Grexit
    Brexit
    Frexit
    Gerexit
    Finexit
    Swexit
    Icexit…!?

If continued a high posibility of an additional tag-fusion word “gate” in a case where scandal ensues. For example – Grexitgate.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Increased taxes to pay for all the extra farting about with visa applications and passports…

More disdain of British People on the continent on the basis of ‘you think you’re too good for us’

Less employment opportunities in countries with nicer climates, food and landscapes than the UK.

An increase in Nationalist tendancies and investment in the security state, to keep all those horrid foreign beggars from our shores.

Inevitable decrease in Average IQ as a result of the above.

That said, we’ll end up with a **** in charge either way.

santacoops
    Free Member

Just reading Swexit back… thats my favourite.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

It will cause the French to fart in our general direction.

allthepies
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ydv9Ef-99I[/video]

philjunior
    Free Member

It’s a total misrepresentation of the facts that brexit will cause an increase in spider egg laying in ears.

It is in fact an obvious and demonstrable fact that it will allow us to defend ourself from ear spiders whilst staying in Europe will lead to a vast increase in earwigs scraping through your eardrums with those bits on their arses.

egb81
    Free Member

A wave of UKIP ejaculate that will wipe out the Eastern seaboard.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I heard the eu was going to make all out bike wheels square

Pigface
    Free Member

Your genitals to swell up and explode

cranberry
    Free Member

.. and your girlfriends breasts to reduce in size.

Oh and your wife to find out about your girlfriend.

And run off with her.

egb81
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member

I heard the eu was going to make all out bike wheels square

Worse than that I’m afraid, we’re all going to have to go back to 26″. Apparently the trails were just too alive.

epicyclo

A flood of obnoxious BritNat expat refugees wanting back in when they realise they are persona non grata now in Europe.*

To protect our racial purity, if we’re really quick we can shut the gates before they come back here and introduce those filthy foreign habits they’re picked up.

(Tongue firmly in cheek)

*Strangely quite a number of them seem strongly in favour of Brexit – do they know something we don’t?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

You are DD and I claim 5 Euros 😉

egb81
    Free Member

cheekyboy – Member

You are DD and I claim 5 Euros
    I don’t know who or what DD is. 😳

P-Jay
    Free Member

egb81 – Member

Yes, but I’ve thought of an upside – and I can’t believe I haven’t thought about this before now.

If we leave, whilst it will be an utter nightmare for years, if not decades after – we will at least be free of UKIP, yeah for a couple of weeks they’ll be strutting around the place look smug and whatever, but they’ll be completely without platform – there will be literally no point to them and most of their minsters are MEPs, so they’ll be getting their P45s – leaving a single MP, 3 lords (the Lords is circling the drain anyway) and 7 AMs.

Come 2020 they can’t go right, because Britain First and whats left of the BNP are there and they can’t go left, well because they’d just be Tories again.

Oh than that’s of course before perfect storm of shit caused by leaving hits up, even the most devout Kipper will be getting their pitchforks ready.

egb81
    Free Member

P-Jay – Member

egb81 – Member

Yes, but I’ve thought of an upside – and I can’t believe I haven’t thought about this before now.

If we leave, whilst it will be an utter nightmare for years, if not decades after – we will at least be free of UKIP, yeah for a couple of weeks they’ll be strutting around the place look smug and whatever, but they’ll be completely without platform – there will be literally no point to them and most of their minsters are MEPs, so they’ll be getting their P45s – leaving a single MP, 3 lords (the Lords is circling the drain anyway) and 7 AMs.

Come 2020 they can’t go right, because Britain First and whats left of the BNP are there and they can’t go left, well because they’d just be Tories again.

Oh than that’s of course before perfect storm of shit caused by leaving hits up, even the most devout Kipper will be getting their pitchforks ready.
    I’m pretty sure they’ll just take inspiration from Donald Drumpf and campaign for a massive wall, paid for by Somalia.

footflaps

we will at least be free of UKIP, yeah for a couple of weeks they’ll be strutting around the place look smug and whatever, but they’ll be completely without platform

You reckon?

If we did opt for out, they’d just up their rhetoric and start demanding a white only UK…..

P-Jay
    Free Member

footflaps – Member

we will at least be free of UKIP, yeah for a couple of weeks they’ll be strutting around the place look smug and whatever, but they’ll be completely without platform

You reckon?

If we did opt for out, they’d just up their rhetoric and start demanding a white only UK….

Nope, deader than a dead thing – I know they put out a full manifesto (in crayon) but they all for all intents and purposes a single issue party – their lace curtain twichers will go back to being all teary eyed about how great we were under Maggie and will flood back the the Tories and the hardcore phobics will have to go back to blaming the other skin tones and will flood off to Britain first.

votchy
    Free Member

.. and your girlfriends breasts to reduce in size.

Oh and your wife to find out about your girlfriend.

And run off with her

surely that’s a benefit for some 😉

athgray
    Free Member

The UK to be over run by a populace of self interested isolationists, wishing the English Channel to widen to become an ocean of molten lava or concentrated acid.

This will help to keep foreign spiders away, rather than come over here to breed and gain free housing in British ears meant for king fishers and badgers.

jambalaya
    Free Member

World War 3

epicyclo

But of course, it’s all a wasted effort because by the look of it Scotland’s votes will just tip the balance enough to remain in.

Better Together an’ all. 🙂

slowoldman

I hate to admit it but i think I agree with jambalaya. I mean, not the week after of course, but…

chewkw
    Free Member

Scotland got plenty of space so rehouse newcomers to Scotland.

Give Scotland the multi-cultural feel. Make Scotland cosmopolitan.

Scotland with their wealth should be able to provide all the welfare needed for the newcomers.

Scotland is happy because it will be multicultural and the South will be happy because everyone is accommodated.

Everyone is happy.

beefheart
    Free Member

Things will come out of holes.

crankboy
    Free Member

This debate and vote is clearly a game changer for the first time ever I agree with jivehoneyjive…

chewkw
    Free Member

If only someone has a crystal ball to predict the future.

Ohhh hang-on you lot do not believe in crystal ball! 😆

singletrackmind

Carrots will go back to being purple as the Dutch cannot influence our veg.
    Our Cheese will become hole again , no more short changed swiss cheesemakers selling us fresh air encapsulated in cheesy goodness.
    French bread . I think you will find that is a sausage bun sir.
    Coffee will be white or black , no more of your Italian cuppacino nonsense
    Hand cream , well its not Norwegian Formula anymore . Its Formula Hand Cream.
    Even the cake shop is liberated. Sorry no Belgium Buns today, will this Brummi Bun suffice it is very similar?
    Paella , I think you wil find its now Pie-ella.
    Deli de France, Hostile taake over by Gregs , the kings of pig based pastry products
    Cho – Ritz – Oh , No Sorry son we do have spiced sausages by Mmmmmmateersons for your BBQ

slowoldman

Our Cheese will become hole again

Whole. Definitely not Hole.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Project Fear – lets do it right. "Voting Leave will cause…"’ is closed to new replies.