Professional services.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Professional services.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Professional services.
  • Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

I really do think it’s better that folk learn to wield their own suspension forks rather than be paying someone to do it for them.

Do you use snake oil to adjust the damping?

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

Do you use snake oil to adjust the damping?

I use Buckie.

havinalaff

But theyre not orange z1s.

Ill give my money to a true professional. ….

Subscriber

More subtle. Actions do my talking. Image is nothing.

Premier Icon letmetalktomark
    Subscriber

They aren’t even bolt through.

Amateur 😆

epo-aholic

how much for a reacharound? 😆

Subscriber

I decided I need some more income. I will bring my own ‘equipment’ as needed. Available for reasonable rates, discount on multiple bookings available. I may also consider shoe soiling, however you will need to provide the suitable beverage for me to ‘load up on’.

Pwnd by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

JRTG

Only the original bolt through Z1’s will do the damage I require (named z1 duals, they were gold not orange for true damage with class and style).

Dammit man, you look like you’d go down with nowt more than a tickle… not only that, but I warrant you’ll have damping issues with those spindly lady forks if you handle them like that.

Tell you what, I’m a kindly man, so on your way and stick to red trails from now on.

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Is bareback bombing an extra?

user-removed

My old mum hasn’t sent me a card for my 40th. You’re only four hours from Skye – what are your mileage charges please? I’d like to add on the urination service, but she wears Crocs, so I’d need to send you a roll of cling-film to wrap round said footwear, otherwise, said punishment will be inneffective.

Also, take a bath, get a haircut and find a proper job you bl00dy hippy.

😉

Subscriber

Mileage to Sky is cheap – I can climb and pretend to be that scene in Highlander on the Cioch with my Bombers.
    Helmet hair for added ‘effect’.
    As for those who say these are ‘lightweight’ and ‘spindly’ – come here and lemme try them out on you…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Professional services.’ is closed to new replies.