professional indemnity insurance?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • professional indemnity insurance?
  • Wharfedale

    Following on from the wife’s getting made redundant thread, her comes the which professional indemnity insurance? thread.

    Wife is setting up as a Health, Safety & Environmental consultant. Looking for any recommended insurers.

    Oh and if anyone in the North West needs any Health, Safety & Environmental consultancy or training let me know.

    Thanks in advance

    Tat Wink

    Hiscox should be able to help.

    Premier Icon ART

    Or try these people, reasonable and helpful on the phone


    My old man works for a broker called McParland Finn that are good at looking after the little man.

    Premier Icon andylakes

    Worth speaking to a broker. Hiscox quoted us £3300 per year, a broker (Reid Hamilton Lancaster)got us better cover for £1600.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘professional indemnity insurance?’ is closed to new replies.