Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Products you never dreamt existed…
  • tomd
    Free Member

I searched for “Rockshox” on Rosebikes and it returned me this:

http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/ortlieb-t-pack-holder-for-toilet-paper/aid:569756

“Absolutely waterproof outdoor toilet paper pack, which assists in rolling off paper. A must for everybody who likes the outdoors.
    The roll closure allows fast access to the toilet paper.”

ski
    Free Member

wrecker
    Free Member

Mrsw is pregnant. There are lots and lots and lots of things I never knew existed….
    Breast pumps (manual and automatic) for starters.

Stoner
    Free Member

mooncup.

samuri
    Free Member

The quiet wee thing is interesting. I’m not surprised I didn’t think about it though. It’s not really a problem I anticipated.

I think cycle specific socks was an answer to a problem I didn’t realise existed.

midlifecrashes
    ElShalimo

Stoner – Member
    mooncup.

Urrgh, that deserves a lifetime ban!

br
    Free Member
    endurogangster
    Free Member

Moon cup looks good and could save the planet, women should be made to use them! I’d defo pack one in my snootch, if I had one!

mightymule
    Free Member

Sod that!

samuri
    Free Member

The thing that got me about the mooncup is

a) Assuming you’ve not just given birth it’s a one size fits all job.
    b) It’s not been invented before

Bregante

The Penis Beaker

Alex

The DogBag (inspired by Samuri’s post… you’ll see why in a sec)

Included only because back in the day of the innovation catalogue they were selling them as ‘this years must have accesory for dog owners’. But the beauty of it was the small print under the order box informing you that ‘one size fits all’.

Brilliant. I’ll buy two; one for the German Shepherd, one for the Yorkshire Terrier.

And that quiet-wee thing is beyond wrong.

somafunk

My ex used a mooncup when we spent 6months biking around india (motorbiking that is), it worked well as far as i can remember.

honeybadgerx

RE: Mooncups

When I first started dating Lady Badger, I always wondered why one of the pans in her kitchen had a ‘DO NOT USE’ post-it note in it. Curiosity got the better of me one day and I was informed it was the one she uses to sterilise her mooncup. I’m just glad she put a note in it!

bencooper
    Free Member

I’ve been watching that portable man cave on eBay too 😉 Wondering if I can fit my workshop in it…

bencooper
    Free Member

Escape hatch 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Stoner – Member
    mooncup.
    Urrgh, that deserves a lifetime ban!

Did not need to google – ah those earthy girls of mother nature

Rockhopper
    Free Member

They are dreaming at £4k though, my local surplus space couldn’t sell them at £750.

tomd
    Free Member

Yes I never knew (or wanted to know) a lot of that stuff existed.

PMK2060

Dental dams. Only found out they existed a couple of weeks ago.

plyphon
    Free Member

jesus **** i did not need to know mooncup was a thing WHO WOULD WANT TO COLLECT IT?!

randomjeremy
    Free Member

One of the most surprising things I discovered recently were custom fitted condoms. And then I thought “why didn’t I think of that?”

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone wants to collect it plyphon, it’s about not creating tons of waste to send to landfill.

Stoner
    Free Member

WHO WOULD WANT TO COLLECT IT?!

because Im guessing its marginally better than just letting it fall out.

I remember being shown a dental dam in sex-ed at school in the early 90s. Does anybody use them? Or in fact femidoms – those crisp packets with a ring at each end? Do they have much market, um, penetration compared to a condom?

z1ppy

Wow, @ the portable man cave.. I’d have one to replace the garage, if the g/f wouldn’t make me move into it permanently..

D0NK

Or in fact femidoms

they gave out freebies when me and GF was at uni, hmm yeah, more carrier bag texture rather than crisp packet IMO.

Moon cup, thanks to happy hippy mummies I already knew about them, bit of a surprise huh?

custom fitted condoms.

Eh? Call into the shop to get fitted, come back next week and we’ll have a packet of 3 for you…?

organic355
    Free Member

The wax vac.

Warning, NSFW/Sweary

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lMoLKQnCxA&list=PLSZtrpAn6e8fdJsJBymlKBPqMA-T_dY12[/video]

Macavity
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bitlock-for-bikes
    Hipster issue phone unlocking bike locks…

D0NK

is runbiking just a silly bike with no saddle or is there something “clever” going on? (no sound)

also le n lo? Whats that? not clicking on that none descriptive link…SFW?

Macavity
    Free Member

Macavity
    Free Member

winston_dog
    Free Member

That Le-n-lo must be a joke. They apparently sell for $299!

Mr_C
    Free Member

Saw this in an inflight magazine, alongside these:

[img]http://foolishgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/humunga-tongue.jpg[/img]

It might have been slightly out of tiredness and boredom, but my daughter and I were creased up with laughng for about 15 minutes. If I had a dog these are the toys it would have.

nosedive
    Free Member
    nbt

The Le-N-Lo site is wsork safe (thank goodness, it never occurred to me that I should check

reminds me of the wee-ride

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Products you never dreamt existed…’ is closed to new replies.