Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Production Privee Shan 27.
  • Scamper
    Free Member

Just about to press go on a Cotic Bfe 26 frame and the above caught my eye. Anyone ridden both as a comparison or any owner thoughts much appreciated.

I’ve had a Bfe before so know what to expect and once you’ve added the 26 drop outs the Shan is circa £550 for a non limited edition compared to £335.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Will hopefully have mine soon so will be able to update you, ordered on the 23rd and still waiting for it to be shipped though. I’ve ordered the bike kit as opposed to the frame only, but they don’t seem to be the quickest of companies out there.

Scamper
    Free Member

Having also got a Meta AM and noting Production owners are ex-Commencal in Andorra, at least I’ve already got plenty of experience of the hit and miss delivery 😆

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

A friend of mine has had both. Then Shan was his dream bike, but after riding for a few times, he was getting pain in his knees, due to geometry. He’s now on a Kingdom Vendetta, with some custom adjustments to the geometry, and loving it.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Hooray, mine has been shipped today. Will have it built and ridden by the weekend.

jim25

Any thoughts on the shan?

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Ridden both. Shan better. Watch the sizing though!

It has a vertical compliance in the rear triangle which reduces a lot of trail buzz. I initially had mine running 26 wheels but changed dropouts and now running 650b.

It looks awesome as well, love mine

shindiggy
    Free Member

Absolutely live mine, I’m 6’1 and running an xl. Couldn’t be happier with it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Production Privee Shan 27.’ is closed to new replies.