Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Problems with patio, company ignoring my requests to sort out … any options ?
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Had a new patio laid 6 months ago and im having issues with loose slabs and now the grout between the slabs is coming out !.
    ive contacted the company that did it and so far they have promised to come and sort it 3 times , which they never have. do i have any options to force them back to correct their work ?

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Trading Standards should be your first port of call.

convert

Had she stopped wriggling when you put the slabs down? I live one can do that.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

convert

Subscriber
    Had she stopped wriggling when you put the slabs down? I live one can do that.

🙂

spooky_b329

Proper/reputable firm or a cash-in-hand no receipt type patio?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Type of patio? I’d hazard a guess at no sbr used and not laid on full bed. If that’s the case you want it all relaying because if we have a hard frost this coming winter it will all be loose I’m afraid.

tjagain

wot wrightyson said. I suspect its needs to be completely redone – lifting all the slabs and laying a proper base

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problems with patio, company ignoring my requests to sort out … any options ?’ is closed to new replies.