Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Problem downloading the mag – premium member
  • superlukey
    Free Member

Anyone else having problems downloading mags from the shop? I am a premium member and everytime I log in and try to download an issue, it tries to charge me. It’s been doing this for a couple of weeks now. Would be interested to find out if others are having the same problem. Cheers.

Will-M

Yep, just found this now whilst trying to get my copy of issue 48. I’m also a premium member. I would guess that there’s some sort of glitch whilst they added more to the system. Anyone else?

superlukey
    Free Member

Hi Will. I was begining to think it was just me cos I couldn’t find any other postings on this. I really want to read the new mag! just don’t fancy forking out twice for it.

Will-M

I expect they’ll sort it over the weekend/next week! In the meantime we’ll just have to stare at the cover on the websiteand and use our imagination.

chomp
    Free Member

I’m having the same problems, and even went as far as trying to buy the fecker twice (had some loose change in my paypal account) but still no dice. The retrieve link just loops back to the same page

STW bods – I’ve emailed the link in the receipt regarding this, can you give the £2.99 I paid for the 2nd copy of the mag to Comic Relief?

Will-M

Chomp – you must [/i]really want to read that mag. They’ll have it up again soon.

Will-M

Is anyone still having problems with this? I still cant access it. Or conversely, is anyone having no trouble at all?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problem downloading the mag – premium member’ is closed to new replies.