Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • probikekit? anyone ordered black friday?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any one ordered anything from black friday sale and awaiting items? something i ordered on monday was showing processed and awaiting dispatch on monday, still showing the same….

now i underdstand they were busy but cant understand why its stuck at ready to dispatch for days just wondered if anyone else has ordered and received anything recently?

MoreCashThanDash

Warehouse cut off by Storm Arwen?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

i’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but c/s repsonse has been its ready and awaiting dispatch….for 5 days, having read a few recent reviews im a bit worried! was hoping someone has ordered something here and can put my mind at ease 🙂

steve_b77
    Free Member

Never had an issue with them myself, including a recent Black Friday purchase

DT78
    Free Member

I’m still waiting on my order, but I did say no rush shipping as it’s for Xmas. That said I was expecting it within a week. Have ordered stuff in the past without issue

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Ok cool thanks that’s reassuring then just seems the delays with Black Friday etc I’ll wait it out

sotonkona
    Free Member

They took a long time pre-Black Friday TBH, had a similar issues twice where it actually said an estimated delivery date in the past. Never had an issue with the product or price, just postage times are a bit slow even though all stock is in the UK and they’re part of The Hut Group, who have a pretty decent distribution system.

13thfloormonk

Probikekit are definitely legit and their customer service has been really good in the past, but I call them Pot-luck Bikekit for a reason, it took 5 attempts to get me the right saddle on one occasion and on another occasion I got a carbon railed version rather than the base model 😎

Have faith though.

dovebiker

Probikekit is owned by The Hut Group, THG – a publicly listed company and whilst their shares have tanked this year, mainly because of issues around corporate governance they’re still very much in business.

st4nley
    Free Member

Yes, ordered on the 26th, mailed them on the 29th to just check, quick reply, despatched on the 30th, delivered today all good, said they were just overwhelmed with orders and warehouse was exceptionally busy.

pj-slay
    Free Member

I’ve had everything through promptly except a left hand grx shifter. This will be a problem if they don’t actually have one as it’s been ordered as part of a complete groupset and if it’s not in stock means the rest of it needs sending back as it’s a fairly crucial part of proceedings (I can’t find one anywhere else online either).

GHill

Still waiting for some wheels to be dispatched. Got an email from pbk yesterday offering free next day delivery if I spent more than £70 – thought it was taking the proverbial a bit.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Fear not folks my parcel turned up today, just got a random text message early this morning saying it was out for delivery

Looked on website and still said awaiting dispatch

Few hours later after it was delivered it all updated

Not bad at all and given them the benefit of the doubt due to high volume of sales over the BF CM weekend

Would use them again seems like the offer of next day delivery is back on now so maybe back up to speed

DT78
    Free Member

Received email yesterday stating they were aware my work stand hadn’t been dispatched. That’s nice, nothing on when it would be though!

whytetrash

For some reason they leave the first line of my address off… leads to very confused amazon drivers! One randomly left a pair of tyres somewhere and it took a very long time to sort refund so tend to avoid them now

dirtyrider
    Free Member

PBK are my new favourite bikeshop based on the fact they offer clearpay which only 6 weeks, takes the sting out of purchases,

next day delivery on orders up to 11pm as well if you pay

pj-slay
    Free Member

Update is that although I’ve specifically asked about one item, the rest having been delivered, I keep getting the automated reply about general delays. This isn’t applicable as the rest of my order is sat with me and my concern is they’ve advertised something they don’t have/can’t get. Might just send the rest of the groupset back at this rate as I’m not hopeful they’ve got one.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘probikekit? anyone ordered black friday?’ is closed to new replies.