Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Private message issues
  • ayjaydoubleyou

Trying to sort out a sale with another forum member, seems we are both having our private messages vanish into the ether.
    Anyone else?

And is this an easy fix for the devs without disrupting the space time continuum?

desperatebicycle
    Free Member

Have you tried a refresh on the message page? I’m having to refresh every time I open a thread today, or I don’t see the latest posts. (Might be my work’s weird proxy server, but it’s only happening today)

tjagain

There is something funny happening at the moment on here with refresh needed to see latest posts

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevextc
    Free Member

Mine pretty much stopped working with the forum upgrade.
    They may or may not have started working again inbetween

Poopscoop

I’m having to refresh every time I open a thread today, or I don’t see the latest posts.

I’m getting that too.

Android, Chrome.

tthew

You only get one e-mail notification the first time a new messenger sends you a PM. After that you’ve got to remember to go and check they’ve not sent a reply. That’s how it works for me anyway, and I can’t find a setting to change to improve it.

crossed

You only get one e-mail notification the first time a new messenger sends you a PM. After that you’ve got to remember to go and check they’ve not sent a reply. That’s how it works for me anyway, and I can’t find a setting to change to improve it.

I’ve found this as well.
    It’s a real pain in the proverbial.

Edited to add: I now seem to get a red notification dot in the top right hand corner when I’ve got a message waiting to be read.

ayjaydoubleyou

Red dot thing has appeared for me too now.
    Perhaps this was the update we had been waiting for.

CountZero

There is something funny happening at the moment on here with refresh needed to see latest posts

Same here, I’ve posted a reply, not seen it appear, posted again then seen two posts. I’ll try to keep an eye on that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.