Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Private Ambulance- help on contents question
  • hora
    Free Member

Not what you think…no I know stiffs… Firstly, why are all Private Ambulances Toyota HiAce’s?! One outside mateys house tonight and I peered in and spotted a big resuscitation bag/kit. Surely its not standard kit for a body carrier?!!!

clunker

Vauxhall Vans round ere

Smee
    Free Member

As a wild stab in the dark, i’d say that having a deceased loved one taken away would be a stressful situation that may lead a family member to keel over. Might come in handy – no?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

I actually thought as a longshot incase of mistaken diagnosis?!

Kuco

I’ve seen ford transit as well.

Smee
    Free Member

Kuco – was that Lidl undertakers?

project
    Free Member

By putting ambulance on the vehicle you save on taxes , vat etc, also the hiace is cheap and has a long wheelbase,also a tailgate as opposed to doors.

noteeth
    Free Member

why are all Private Ambulances Toyota HiAce’s?!

Not always – especially on the transport side, which often use old “ex-stock” NHS vehicles. Seeing them arrive always makes me think I’m trapped in an episode of Casualty circa 1989.

brant
    Free Member

More mortuary based from my own experience.

hora
    Free Member

🙁

meehaja
    Free Member

If it says ambulance on the vehicle, there is a risk of being flagged down to treat incidents. responsible staff ill be first aid trained and carrying associated equipment. As for a bigresus bag, I guess they’re johnies/ Wanabes and carry huge resus bags full of out of date bandages and safety pins?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Private Ambulance- help on contents question’ is closed to new replies.