Viewing 40 posts - 1,161 through 1,200 (of 1,248 total)
  • Prince Andrew, what a cowardly little ****.
  • easily
    Free Member

If it’s the 4 next in line, after Camilla, wouldn’t it be William first, then Harry

Camilla isn’t in line, and I’m not sure Harry is these days since he removed himself from duties. I think – though believe me I am no expert on royalty – it would go:

King charles (of course)
    William
    Harry
    Anne
    Andrew
    Beatrice
    Eugenie

after that it would be Edward I guess.

convert

https://www.royal.uk/succession

The line of Succession
    SOVEREIGN

1. The Prince of Wales

2. Prince George of Wales

3. Princess Charlotte of Wales

4. Prince Louis of Wales

5. The Duke of Sussex

6. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
    7. Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor

8. The Duke of York

9. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

10. Miss Sienna Mapelli Mozzi

11. Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank

12. Master August Brooksbank

13. The Earl of Wessex

14. Viscount Severn

15. The Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor

16. The Princess Royal
    17. Mr. Peter Phillips

18. Miss Savannah Phillips

19. Miss Isla Phillips

20. Mrs. Michael Tindall

21. Miss Mia Tindall

22. Miss Lena Tindall

23. Master Lucas Tindall

You’ll have to do a bit of a google to work out who they are though (Mrs Michael Tindall – aka Zara Phillips)

dogbone

Willian has kids. They’d be after him not Andrew.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BigJohn

I believe you.

tomhoward

This isn’t about succession, it’s about what happens when Charles is alive, but incapacitated. Hence camilla, and having to be at least 21

convert

This isn’t about succession, it’s about what happens when Charles is alive, but incapacitated.

Does it really matter though……worst case – someone else cuts a ribbon on a new library. You could use the remaining chuckle brother.

tomhoward

No, but the tweet is trying to lead people to think that if Charles goes on holiday, Andrew will take over. The reason it isn’t Anne it seems is, rightly or wrongly, that she’s well down the order of succession.

MSP

What if rather than a library it is to cut the ribbon on a new girls school, would anyone really want to send the prince of nonce.

He was relieved of his duties for a reason, but unfortunately that reason wasn’t for what he had done, but to protect the “familly” now because they still don’t understand they are trying to rehabilitate him already.

kelvin

It’s not about succession. The Queen Mum signed/acted on behalf of the Queen at times (with one other) when she was abroad.

This is about giving Andrew a role in the affairs of the new King, and therefore the country. He should be left out entirely.

gobuchul
    Free Member

This is about giving Andrew a role in the affairs of the new King, and therefore the country. He should be left out entirely.

He was meant to be but Queenie just stuck her fingers up to the country when she walked into her husbands funeral with him. He will all over the media for the next few days as well.

Sweaty nonce should just be told to **** off.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Business as usual?

Two Princes

MoreCashThanDash

Definitely my view. And if Harry has chosen to leave the Firm, he’s out the list as well.

LAT

is this actually confirmed, or is someone on twitter trying to whip up a frenzy?

kelvin

someone on twitter

ITV’s political editor.

LAT

but is it confirmed? and would andrew have been in this position under QE2?

don’t misunderstand me, i’m not arguing in his favour.

kelvin

and would andrew have been in this position under QE2?

Yes, he was.

tomhoward

All that’s happened is Eugenie has got in, on account of Charles leaving the group of 4 of next in lines

LAT

thanks. it will be interesting to see if this changes now that it’s more widely known.

mattyfez

It’ll be

Charles

William

Williams son.

I’ve watched game of thrones, dontcha know?

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve watched game of thrones, dontcha know?

Please tell me the Windsor subplot doesn’t involve any nudity! 🙈

stevie750

Please tell me the Windsor subplot doesn’t involve any nudity! 🙈

Unfortunately I think Andrews does

Northwind

This is fuss about not much tbh. I totally agree Andrew shouldn’t be in that list. (and while we’re at it, should be stripped of that bullshit vice-admiralship that he still retains, which has caused the obnoxious “he can wear uniform and harry can’t” thing.

But, this isn’t succession, it’s the deferrment of powers/duties so the odds of it ever going past the first, which I think is Camilla, to the second which despite Peston’s tweet is probably William, are pretty damn small.

The overall point that Andrew’s still in the system is more important and I suppose it is a part of that. He made such a big deal of surrendering all royal duties, not using the HRH, giving up his military posts but here we are less than a year on… Without a doubt there are people that think this is a good time to rehabilitate him.

funkmasterp

Andrew could step in, no sweat.

kelvin

He made such a big deal of surrendering all royal duties, not using the HRH, giving up his military posts but here we are less than a year on… Without a doubt there are people that think this is a good time to rehabilitate him.

Depressing to see him in full regalia in front of the world. He clearly hasn’t taken a step back, just been on holiday for it all to “calm down”. He’s back.

alpin
    Free Member

Now that the fuss about the grumpy ginger one has died down, Ghislaine brings the nonce back into the headlines.

Supposedly the (in?)famous photo of the Royal formerly known as Duke posing with the girl he (imo) went on to rape.

Well, if she says it’s a fake then I’m assuming it is not.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/22/ghislaine-maxwell-prince-andrew-photo-virginia-giuffre-epstein?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It seems a bit unlikey the photo was faked all things considered; still, I suppose it has served it’s purpose in terms of leveraging the Royals… now, the blackmailers whose operation Epstein and Maxwell were running would do better to diffuse the situation, casting doubt on the testimonies of several victims and helping get the Royals back on side.

frankconway

First sniff of ‘possible conspiracy’ and, like the genie of the lamp, here’s jhj!
    I share the view that the photo is unlikely to have been faked.
    As for any players behind the scenes, who knows but that wouldn’t be surprising.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well to be fair, I was shouting about the Epstein thing way back when everyone was defending the honour of the Duke of York and suggesting he should be left alone as the whole thing as an overblown conspiracy…

andy4d

What surprised me about this was the mention of Andrew considering weasling out of his deal. I wonder if Charles has said to Andrew that he is not paying now his mum has gone?

Poopscoop

So, based on an opinion of a convicted sex trafficker not trained in the arts of deep faking (unless she has taken an OU course whilst inside) the picture is fake?

I’m a little sceptical.

Back to Andrew, his arrogance will be his undoing. Again. I’m totally ok with that.

mattyfez

I read today that disgraced TV presenter jeremy kyle is going to interview her/it.

I’m not entirley sure what to make of that.

Poopscoop

mattyfez
    I read today that disgraced TV presenter jeremy kyle is going to interview her/it.

I’m not entirley sure what to make of that.

Jeez, even by US standards of incarceration that’s a harsh punishment.

robertajobb

I make of it that 2 unbearable c@#£s will be at the same place at the same time talking s1ht and lies and both with have less than zero shame.

Where’s Guy Fawkes to blow the place up when you need him ?

greyspoke
    Free Member

What surprised me about this was the mention of Andrew considering weasling out of his deal. I wonder if Charles has said to Andrew that he is not paying now his mum has gone?

Either the settlement has to be funded, or litigation to overturn it has to be. And he is unlikely to want to fund such an umpromising case himself, nor is the firm. But equally they won’t like the idea of letting him go bankrupt, or becoming some kind of judgment avoider. Their best bet is to pay up and leave Andrew in the wilderness. My guess would be he is trying to sponge off some rich crony to fund the case, maybe Maxwell has a slush fund somewhere.

Drac

If the war in Ukraine is still going on, I could use my EMT emergency medical technician and paramedic skills and maybe I could go out and help there.

Wait what?

kimbers

Charles Moore leaping to nonce andrews defence

the last time moore waded into legal matters it was to get Johnson to change the rules for Owen patterson & let him off his corruption suspension & that went well…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Perhaps these images were faked too? 🤷‍♂️

Hmm

Hmmm

HMMMM

dissonance

Well, if she says it’s a fake then I’m assuming it is not.

I think its irrelevant either way.
    The fact he hung around with Epstein at all and especially went and stayed with him after the first case makes him completely unsuitable to be representing the country in any form.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The fact he hung around with Epstein at all and especially went and stayed with him after the first case makes him completely unsuitable to be representing the country in any form.

Say for example there was evidence the yet to be be crowned king had gone out of his way to defend a child abuser against abuse allegations, would that have any bearing on people’s opinion?

kimbers

The telegraph upping its bizarre campaign to clear his royal nonceness

Viewing 40 posts - 1,161 through 1,200 (of 1,248 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.