Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 225 total)
  • Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Couldn’t happen to a nicer family.

nemesis
    Free Member

I spotted this on fb today. Made me think of jhj. 😆

CONSPIRACY!!!!

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/08/05/the-mysterious-death-of-bbc-dj-mike-smith/

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Gee thanks nemesis, it’s like Christmas all over again 😆

Daresay there is a few truths in there~ the network surrounding Jill Dando is certainly interesting, but not rushing to believe the entire article.

However, there is more evidence emerging daily of the tangled web surrounding Jeffrey Epstein…

Firstly, we have flight logs which back up claims made by Virgina Roberts with regard to Prince Andrew

Yes, this Prince Andrew:

Further flight logs also show both Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowtiz also have some answering to do

Yes, this Bill Clinton:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otBFsw3O8VA[/video]

and this Alan Dershowitz:

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

It’s got to the point where as soon as JHJ shouts ‘conspiracy’ and/or ‘cover up’ I tend to assume there really isn’t one.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Probably for the best, wouldn’t want to worry your pretty little head about it…

are you any good at massage?

badnewz
    Free Member

Andrew looks like a fun-loving Peter Hitchens.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s got to the point where as soon as JHJ shouts ‘conspiracy’ and/or ‘cover up’ I tend to assume there really isn’t one.

You’re not the only one.

http://youtu.be/j_-UZ4ADjmY

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

Which is displaying pretty much the same lack of critical thinking that everyone slags off JHJ for.

wwaswas

Which is displaying pretty much the same lack of critical thinking that everyone slags off JHJ for.

🙂

It’s ‘cos I’m a one of the conspirators.

piemonster

I still think Jive is the False Flag operation tbh

midlifecrashes

That poor wolf has fallen off it’s bike. Not surprising really with all those panniers and handlebar bags, wouldn’t have happened with STW approved custom frame bags and tent poles neatly stowed in the rectal cavity.

nealglover
    Free Member

An address book that’s been “adapted” by a bloke who failed to hand over evidence relevant to the investigation, and tried to sell it instead, (after he had adapted it himself to make it more sellable)

Not exactly great evidence of anything really is it.

epicsteve
    Free Member

What makes these situations more difficult to understand is a combination of people trying to make money from the situation along with media sensationalism.

For example – did Prince Andrew have sex with the girl? Maybe – but even if he did it’s unlikely he’d committed a crime. She appears to have been over the age of consent in any jurisdiction in which it happened, if she was an underage prostitute then someone else was paying and Andrew probably wasn’t aware (same true on any “transporting” type crimes), and the mentions of being forced to do it seems unlikely based on the way the girl has described the situation herself. Crimes quite likely were committed involving the girl (and even committed by her as she’s said that she found other young girls to do the same sort of thing).

It looks like the girl in question wants to make some cash by writing a book and the more high-profile celebs she can name the more cash that’s likely to bring in. That muddies the water about crimes possibly committed againt her because she might well have some retrospective issues with what happened to her, but that’s not the only reason why all the media coverage might be good from her perspective.

What it’s all led to is a certain cynicism when these cases first become public.

Junkyard
    Free Member

She was under the age of legal consent in the juristiction area that they had sex iirc

Was it not 18 in Florida?

Much to be cycnical about but staying friends with a convicted child prostitute user is , at the very least, poor judgement from an “ambassador”
    If it was an actual job rather than accident of birth it would have cost him it IMHO

epicsteve
    Free Member

She was under the age of legal consent in the juristiction area that they had sex iirc

Being under the age of consent in Florida is what the press seem to always report, but it sounded to me like that wasn’t one of the locations – and that the age of consent was 17 in all of the ones mentioned.

nealglover
    Free Member

Just as an aside, What would happen (legally) if a married couple from England, both 17, go to Florida for their Honeymoon ?

epicsteve
    Free Member

Just as an aside, What would happen (legally) if a married couple from England, both 17, go to Florida for their Honeymoon ?

As long as the eldest person is 23 or under then it’s legal to have sex in Florida from the age of 16.

MoreCashThanDash

Now that is an interesting take on the age of consent!

grum
    Free Member

For example – did Prince Andrew have sex with the girl? Maybe – but even if he did it’s unlikely he’d committed a crime. She appears to have been over the age of consent in any jurisdiction in which it happened, if she was an underage prostitute then someone else was paying and Andrew probably wasn’t aware (same true on any “transporting” type crimes), and the mentions of being forced to do it seems unlikely based on the way the girl has described the situation herself. Crimes quite likely were committed involving the girl (and even committed by her as she’s said that she found other young girls to do the same sort of thing).

Ah so he just had teenage girls provided for him to have sex with and didn’t bother to question whether they were being paid/coerced. Interesting sense of morality you’ve got there.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Let’s not forget Prince Andrew’s 9 girl orgy

Given Epstein’s recruitment of girls (some as young as 12):

We’ll have to see what other witnesses are brave enough to come forward after Dershowitz’s intimidation tactics from last time:

Just why Epstein got such a lenient sentence when Jeb Bush was Governor of Florida is possibly worth investigating too…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well well, seems it’s not just Tony Blair who has questions to answer about his financial dealings with Epstein:

The HSBC leaks have also uncovered that Epstein sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Billion after the investigation into his recruitment of underage sex slaves began

Bit more here

jambalaya
    Free Member

million not billion, typo or an attempt to deceive ? $3.5 billion was never credible.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Much as I’d like to pretend it was a typo, I made a boob~ for some reason I’d read it as billion…

Still highly questionable, now, if you can provide the facts requested on the other thread, I’d be very grateful 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 225 total)

The topic ‘Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit’ is closed to new replies.