Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Prime Race Disc Wheels
  • fathomer

Sorry for yet another road question but need some new disc wheels for my winter roadie and these seem to tick the boxes for decent weight, price etc.

Has anyone used then and care to give an opinion or can you recommend something else.

schmiken

I can do you a good deal on some Hunt 4 Season Sam…

jkomo

I have a pair, a year on no problems. They don’t seem to mind all my 90kgs bunny hopping over stuff. 28’s and 95 psi comfy. Still true, plus they come with adapters to run on different frames.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair on the commuter, ~4000km in with no troubles. Significantly better than a forged passport for the job you want.

ads678

Yep I concur. Had mine for about 18 more the and done a good 2 or 3k miles on them. Great wheels for the price. I’m about 100kg and as above seem ok with me bashing them around.

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Plus one for Hunts. Got 2 sets mtb and gravel and Ive ragged them over all sorts that they’re not designed for and I’m 200lbs.
    Great customer service and fast delivery. For he price for what you get I think they’re an absolute bargain.

fathomer

Thanks everyone, sound good.

Mike, I’ll drop you a mail.

anagallis_arvensis

I have had my Primes about year and half, used on gravel bike on and off road a fair few gloopy rides, stayed true, rear needed new bearings last week. Good for tge price.

riklegge

I’ve got a set of the primes that I’m thinking of selling. Pm me if you are interested.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Prime Race Disc Wheels’ is closed to new replies.