Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Prices when splitting a bike? Help
  • amsterdan
    Free Member

I’m struggling to sell my trek remedy and looks like I will have to split it but I’m not sure what its worth. Can anyone help with pricing parts. It’s a 2011 frame with a kashima tuned shock heli taped with carbon rock guard and hope head set 9 speed Xtr front and rear mech. Xt crank xt shiftersXt 785 brakes with ice tech rotors. 2012 fox floats bontrager rhythm elite tubeless wheels with rubber queen black chilli tyres ks900i dropper post. Everything’s in good condition I appreciate any help offered as I have no idea thanks for looking

seavers
    Free Member

I have seen your ad. Not in the market for such a steed but I think pictures would help, show it off.

Also your AD is just a confusing list with no grammar. At best it is hard to read. Break it up into points, maybe add the bike history too.

I’m about to sell my Five but I don’t expect it to happen fast. I think that sometimes you just have to wait until that one person comes along. Might be days might be weeks. I do know that if you want to shift it you will have to put in a lot more effort. HTH. 🙂

sjquick00
    Free Member

Hi Danny,

We spoke last week about the Remedy 9 – we are definitely interested. Could you call me back to have a chat on 07884 007 006?

Thanks,

John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Prices when splitting a bike? Help’ is closed to new replies.