Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Price to refit ridge tiles
  • stox
    Free Member

3 bed 1970’s semi.
    How much am I looking at (ball park figure) To have the ridge tiles removed on the house, the surrounding area cleaned and the original ridge tiles re-bedded.
    I’d expect scaffolding will be required so that cost needs factoring in

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

A couple of ours came off during a gale some years ago, a local company took the lot off, cleaned the good ones/replaced any dodgy ones & also did the garage while they were on. Think it was about £550 & about 28 tiles.
    (We were insured with M&S at the time who didn’t even want any quotes)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

About that +1 Based on the few jobs we’ve needed doing recently.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singletrackmind

£150 to rmove 4 hip tiles , replace broken ones, clean up and refit. As it was half way up the hip he used a very long ladder and broke a few tiles by being leaning the ladder on them instead of a stand off thingy. He did replace those for free though.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Depends on part if they can get away with ladders or too high or want to comply with H&S and need to put up scaffolding. I had the latter and somewhere around £500 I think and takes longer. Mine was the ridge tiles had slipped. Nothing broken and no new tiles, just fixing back in and new anchor thing at the bottom corner.

Didn’t bother with insurance due to excess plus hits no claims discount which mine has.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Price to refit ridge tiles’ is closed to new replies.