Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pretty big Graphics/Illustrator favour needed
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

Morning

Can anyone point me in the direction of a copy of Adobe Illustrator CS or above? I’ve moved house and lost my copy somewhere along the line. I’m doing some graphics work for my job and i’m pretty stuffed if I can’t get my mucky paws on a copy.

Failing that any good free alternatives?

Cheers

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

http://bristol.gumtree.com/bristol/27/36815527.html

Not free but bargain if kosher.

joe1983
    Free Member

{mod: banned 24 hours for offering to sell cracked software.}

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sq225917
    Free Member

You’re **** kidding me right? Offering to sell an illegal copy of software on the Singletrack site.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

don’t offer to sell anything illegal on this site.

If you need it urgently go to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ and download the trial. If you really want to keep it do what it takes and spend the cash.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Mod’s it’s not fair to ban Joe1983 for replying to a post that i put up whether he was offering to sell cracked software or not…….ban me then for placing a post that could be misconstrued as asking for cracked software.

Can the mods say they have never once in their life installed a copy of a program from a freind or taken advantage of free downoads that may be from dubious sources?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sorry if I did the same…I was looking for a wireless router on gumtree and saw the ad – then thought of Boba Fatt’s post. Didn’t really think about it but I wasn’t offering dodgy software for sale…it’s not an ad from me on the gumtree site.

fontmoss
    Free Member

whether they have or not, they can’t be seen to be condoning such behaviour.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Although it’s not quite the same, in terms of ‘harm’, it is still the same as selling a nicked bike, really. And I know no-one on here would condone that, so the ban is fair. The mods have to cover themselves, legally. If an illegally copied bit of software were to be sold via this site, then STW would be up for aiding and abetting, and face prosecution for criminal offences.

As has been pointed out; you can download a trial version, which I think is fully working, or look on ebay, Gumtree etc for a legit s/h copy. Plenty of older software out there, which can be legally bought and sold.

Can the mods say they have never once in their life installed a copy of a program from a freind or taken advantage of free downoads that may be from dubious sources?

Whatever any of us do, away from here, is our own business. This is a public forum, and forms part of the business that provides all of STW’s staff with their incomes. So, they rightly woon’t want to jeapordise that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pretty big Graphics/Illustrator favour needed’ is closed to new replies.