pretending to eat your son?

Home Forum Chat Forum pretending to eat your son?

• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by  ninfan.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • pretending to eat your son?
  • DT78

why do I get the urge to pretend to eat my 1 year old and tickle him making him giggle?  it’s weird but I can’t help it, same with the older one when he was small….

anyone else or just me?

Not just you. I stull do it with my 6 year old boy and 3 year old daughter. My 19 year old daughter doesn’t find it so funny any more.

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

Me too; odder still is that the sound I make while pretending to eat my kids is your surname!

P-Jay

Yep, it’s bloody odd isn’t it.

My wife often says “Oh I could eat you all up!” and no one recoils in horror!

chewkw

My 19 year old daughter doesn’t find it so funny any more.

😀 😀 😀

DT78

is it some sort of paternal instinct to prepare them if they do get caught and munched by a predator not to be terrified? or is it helping to teach them to defend themselves.  1 year old I can still overpower.  3 year old I have to be careful.  he has sharp elbows!

Rob Hilton

OP: you are Cronus, and I claim my 5 elements

Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

Me too! Four year old son and eight month old daughter both get pretend eaten on a regular basis.

jekkyl

We want their life force, like from the movie Cocoon, we’re old, they’re young, eat them, consume their life force. It’s why old ladies always want to touch your baby.

DrP

The brilliant thing is the fine line between terror in their eyes, and really enjoying it!!

As if they WANT to be scared, but hate being scared!!

Most evenings I get a sore throat from roaring like a tiger!

Kids eh!!

DrP

sirromj

Yep, it’s quite tiring chasing an 18month old round in circles grabbing and tickling him while roaring before eating him! It’s bit like I’m training him to be completely mental.

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

OP is weird and needs sectioning or adding to a register of some sort.

I’ll call the cops if you hold him down and tickle his feet, see if he likes it.

🤣🥊🍣

canopy

My Son is 10 months old and giggles/squeals from any tickling or faux munching. He’s also a Perk a boo demon if let near a small blanket

brakes

it’s fine as long you know where to draw the line – I went over it with my boy by turning the oven on, giving him an apple and asking him to lie in the roasting tin….

Boring dad hat on: I’ve done this with FO Jr mk2 since day 1 and now he’s at nursery he bites two other kids a day on average. I often wonder if it’s my fault…

He did – and still does – think it was the funniest thing ever though, so to hell with the consequences.

ninfan

My Son is 10 months old and giggles/squeals from any tickling or faux munching. He’s also a Perk a boo demon if let near a small blanket

Stuff like this is hardwired at a really deep level:

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.