Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Pressure washers
  • timbur
    Free Member

Whats good? Up to £150-60 ish as it’ll be use for work as well as home.
    Patio washing, car washing, gully cleaning, etc
    (not for bikes though!!)
    Cheers
    Tim

stox
    Free Member

Nilfisk .. 120 model does me perfectly well

trail_rat
    Free Member

Since i killed a 120 quid bosch and a stihl unit . Im going the opposite way an spendin less.

Theres a titan in screwfix with good rreiews for 30 quid .

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    twonks

Generally speaking the Nilfisk are a good DIY machine as they use half decent pump units and not cheapy things that disintegrate after a few dozen washes.

I bought a refurbished one and it has been working happily every other weekend (at least) for around 2 years now.

timbur
    Free Member

OK. Will take a gander at them.
    Cheers
    Tim

spooky_b329

Nilfisk.

But don’t bother with one with the hose reel, I naively thought the hose would be connected in the centre of the reel but its not, so you have to unreel the entire hose to plug it into the washer.

Of course, as its been coiled tightly it acts like a spring and has to be untwisted, so now I don’t bother storing the hose on the reel at all. The reel just adds height and bulk.

gravesendgrunt
    Free Member

Another vote for Nilfisk (C110) here – it runs off water butt nicely,its outlasted and outperformed all my previous ones inc Karchers.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

My nilfisk was rubbish, first outing the hose adapter broke clean in two, then the replacement did. So I got a brass one and that caused the the pump to split. Back it went

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anything with a proper pump and not a plastic housed one like my first bosch effort.

RustyNissanPrairie

I gave my cheapo Makita to my folks for static caravan cleaning duties and its still going strong;
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Makita-ZMAK-HW101-HW101-240V-Compact-Pressure-Washer/dp/B001R7LRSY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pressure washers’ is closed to new replies.