Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Press Release: EXT ARIA Air Shock
  • amandawishart

Take a look at the new EXT ARIA air shock. Press Release as follows: As this is the first air shock from EXT, it is called the EXT ARIA, “air” in Ital …

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

Press Release: EXT ARIA Air Shock

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

reeksy

There I was ambling through a vague waffly translated press release thinking “they really need some more technical details”  and then suddenly it was all stiffness across the whole length of the stroke, ++chamber, up ramps and diagrams.

This stuff should come with a tech warning!

rickmeister

In amongst all the tech vjazzle is there a price? Maybe a Pound vs Expletive ratio chart?

twistedpencil

€1060

Not cheap, Chris Porter is full of praise on social media, so will.be interesting to see it reviewed.

tomhoward

Chris Porter is full of praise on social media,

Seller of product decides it’s brilliant? Colour me shocked. (Heh)

Not saying it won’t be, but of course he’s gonna love it.

chakaping
    Free Member

The damping on the EXT Storia is awesome, so I’d expect this to be a very good shock.

But the Storia will only be a tiny bit heavier, so I reckon this product is facing an uphill battle from that POV alone.

It also combines the best bits of air and coil in it’s ride feel IMO, so the only argument I can see is for frames that really don’t like coils (but the Storia has the HBO anyway) or for easy spring rate adjustment (and then you could get a Sprindex).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.