• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by JAG.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Prescription Oakley lenses
  • rossburton
    Free Member

So I just bought some flak jacket frames and will be getting new lenses for my shoddy eyes. Any recommendations for prescription lenses that are good quality but also not as much as Oakley want?

georgecats_0
    Free Member

I’m not familiar with that particular model, but I have used ciliary blue on numerous occasions to reglaze oakley chamfers, and I find them an excellent company to deal with

lapierrelady

I used these for non prescription lenses on an out of date model. Service was very good and they have a prescription service https://www.revantoptics.com/prescription-lenses
    In the UK use RX sport but I think they are Oakley lenses so not cheap

joebristol

I’d try ciliary blue – they have a list of oakleys heyve glazed before on their website. They’ve done some minutes for me in clear polycarbonate in my single vision prescription which are great. I’ve got some half jackets off with them now for the same thing. They do tinted lenses – I just prefer completely clear for mountain biking.

JAG

I’ve used Ciliary Blue for lenses in a pair of Oakley Radar.

Worked exactly as they describe on the website. I’d recommend them and would use them again.

JamesD
    Free Member

JAG – Radars aren’t on their list as ones they’ve done before… how did they come out? Any pics? Thanks.

Kuco

I used RX sports for Oakley Lenses and to be perfectly honest I found RX sports own brand lenses just as good and less prone to scratching, but unfortunately they don’t do them for the sports glasses 🙁

In future I’m going to try Cilliary Blue lenses when I need new ones for my Half Jackets.

spev

I’ve just had my racing jackets done by Ciliary Blue, very pleased with them. If yours aren’t on the list email them and double check, mine weren’t but they’ve done them.

JAG

JamesD; written in haste! Now I’ve actually checked they were/are Turbines not Radar 😳

I apologise.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Prescription Oakley lenses’ is closed to new replies.