Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Prendas Ciclismo
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Haven’t used them before (DHB and Lusso so far) but prices look good, is quality okay? Looking at a long sleeved jersey and some of their rebranded bits (de-feet gloves, their oversocks and winter hat)

nellyp
    Free Member

You won’t deal with a better company IMO. Customer service second to none.

annebr
    Free Member

yes seemingly good kit as far as I have seen (my partner rides in their kit)

tonyg2003

They have a good reputation in roadie circles.

tonyg2003

They have a good reputation in roadie circles.

warton
    Free Member

I used to be a big fan, but haven’t bought of them for quite a time now. their jersey choice hasn’t been great recently, but best place to buy santini bibbies, which are always good…

djc1245
    Free Member

Had some lovely jerseys off them over the past year or so. Not tried the shorts yet though

julianwilson
    Free Member

Cheap and quickly posted in my experience. I like them.

Merak

Buy with confidence.

Prendas are great.

barn
    Free Member

First class customer service, delivery etc.
    Great, quick and accurate advice on fit/size.

Only wish is they had a broader product mix.

drlex
    Free Member

Cheap and quickly posted in my experience. I like them

Ditto; just opened a parcel from them this morning, ordered Monday evening. Also, if you’ve a question about sizing or wanting a recommendation, they give excellent advice over the telephone.

higgo
    Free Member

Some Santini 3/4s I bought from them are probably the best lasting piece of cycling kit I’ve ever owned.

A ‘St Raphael’ jersey I bought from them is probably the nicest looking piece of cycling kit I’ve ever owned.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Good rep and good service

Lifer
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments, ordered yesterday and just received a nice parcel. Note inside ‘I think you ordered the wrong size, try this instead’ (paraphrased) and they were right! Will be using stuff in anger tomorrow but so far everything looks good. Between them and Lusso I think I’m sorted for road stuff now 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Prendas Ciclismo’ is closed to new replies.