- Premier Subscriptions
I’ve just spent today and yesterday getting rather annoyed at all of the adverts all over Singletrack, wondering why they were there when I was a subscriber anyway.
I’ve just realised than my sub had run out, which I’ve just renewed. Wouldn’t it be wise to send out an email reminder a week or so before the subs run out so we get a chance to renew? Just seem silly that Singletrack aren’t trying to sell us a new one, and just let the subs quietly expire.Posted 4 years agoMarkSubscriber
As above. The option to autorenew or not is a tick box in your premier account settings. By default this is pre-ticked and your card will be debited automatically. If your card expires the system sends out multiple email reminders.
Renewal letters an emails are sent out to subscribers who don’t have either a card registered or a direct debit set up for their sub. About 85% of our subs are set up using either of these two methods. The upside is that we only need to send out reminders to the other 15%.
If you are in the 15% and you’ve not had a reminder from us then let me know directly and I’ll look into what had gone wrong.
CheersPosted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Premier Subscriptions’ is closed to new replies.