Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Premier Subscriptions
  • danielgroves
    Free Member

I’ve just spent today and yesterday getting rather annoyed at all of the adverts all over Singletrack, wondering why they were there when I was a subscriber anyway.

I’ve just realised than my sub had run out, which I’ve just renewed. Wouldn’t it be wise to send out an email reminder a week or so before the subs run out so we get a chance to renew? Just seem silly that Singletrack aren’t trying to sell us a new one, and just let the subs quietly expire.

amplebrew

The same thing happened to me the other month.

I only realised when the ‘blue P’ disappeared from alongside my username.

user-removed
    Free Member

Agreed. If there was a simple clickable link in the email to renew, renewals would go up massively. Seems crazy not to have a system set up.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ComradeD
    Free Member

Check your account settings. You can set it to auto renew

Mark

As above. The option to autorenew or not is a tick box in your premier account settings. By default this is pre-ticked and your card will be debited automatically. If your card expires the system sends out multiple email reminders.

Renewal letters an emails are sent out to subscribers who don’t have either a card registered or a direct debit set up for their sub. About 85% of our subs are set up using either of these two methods. The upside is that we only need to send out reminders to the other 15%.

If you are in the 15% and you’ve not had a reminder from us then let me know directly and I’ll look into what had gone wrong.

Cheers
    Mark

danielgroves
    Free Member

Mark, My last sub was bought on the 16th of April 2012, I then took out a new one this morning. Will I have missed an issue at all in that? Just want to know, so I can pop down the shop and grab one if I have 😉

shifter
    Free Member

I’ve just turned my auto-renewal off. The mag’s great, I just don’t seem to have time to read it.

If there was a “Premier-lite*”: website + no adverts and no downloads – I’d buy that for a tenner.

* I know, I know.

footflaps

If there was a “Premier-lite*”: website + no adverts and no downloads – I’d buy that for a tenner.

I thought there was, something like £2 / month for digital subscriber?

shifter
    Free Member

I meant lighter than that – no digital magazine, just fresh goods Friday and no ads 🙂

footflaps

To be fair £2/month is good value for the chat forum alone.

shifter
    Free Member

I beg to differ!

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

danielgroves – from what I can see you were sent issue 80 and should have issue 81 on route to you. Any issues, contact the office.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Premier Subscriptions’ is closed to new replies.