Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Premier League footy – Liverpool
  • tails
    Free Member

Hi 🙂

My friends coming over from South Korea and he’s a big Liverpool fan and wants to watch them play. The 2 games that are on are Liverpool v Chelsea and Palace vs Liverpool. The Palace game will be easier as they are staying in London, but I’d drive him up to Liverpool if I could get tickets.

Liverpool being a popular club, how do you go about getting tickets as I know lots of EPL clubs you have to join the membership clubs etc.

Thanks

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Just go to the club website.

Think you’ll be hard pressed to get Liverpool tickets as they tend to get snapped up fast, but hospitality tickets are easier to come by, but obviously cost more

tails
    Free Member

Thanks, I had thought about buying tickets for the opposition end but then he won’t get to hear the chanting!

takisawa2

Your probably even less likely to get tickets for the Chelsea end. 😕

slackalice
    Free Member

It has to be the home game! Take him to Anfield! My memories of the ground, albeit 40 odd years ago – when the Kop was The Kop – are that it has / had a fantastic atmosphere.

You’re a true friend to make that happen, respect.

andy7t2
    Free Member

It has to be the home game! Take him to Anfield! My memories of the ground, albeit 40 odd years ago – when the Kop was The Kop – are that it has / had a fantastic atmosphere.

You’re a true friend to make that happen, respect.

Away end have a much better atmosphere than any home end especially if your not a season ticket holder. Up until all seater stadiums home end were great places to be

john_drummer
    Free Member

+1 for a home game. much easier to get tickets for the home team at a home game – but given the opposition, that might not be quite as easy.

don’t forget to sey “‘ey laa'” and “dey do dat don’t dey” when you ring up for tickets, or at least make your ‘k’ sounds sound like you’re coughing something up… 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Phone the club. I would think Palace away would be easier than home game as with them riding high in the leauge supporters will be out in force. Obviously if you sit with Palace don’t say too much and don’t cheer Liverpool. If club sold out there will be pricey tickets online.

timc
    Free Member

Dont fancy your chances of getting tickets for the chelsea game, online with fan membership (£) is the best first approach.

As they are coming from Korea & its probably a once in a lifetime trip you should seriously look at a hospitality package. Do a day in the city, Anfield tour etc.

If you come up give us a shout for advice on visiting 😀

postierich
    Free Member

I use stubhub pick up @ the ground!

tails
    Free Member

Great idea postierich!

eruptron
    Free Member

Not the most popular/cheapest way to get tickets but if needs must.
    If they become available.
    sports tickets
    If you can’t get something from the club other than that see if one of the official forums have a ticket thread.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Premier League footy – Liverpool’ is closed to new replies.