Premier account lapsed?

Home Forum Chat Forum Premier account lapsed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Premier account lapsed?
  • Mine’s just lapsed too, but I got a DD form through the post along with a reminder (and the enticement of a free T-shirt). Still trying to decide whether or not I can afford to renew…. It is the only mag I read cover to cover, so probably will.

Premier Icon Woody
    Subscriber

Have just realised when I tried to download last issue of mag that my Premier account lapsed on 27th of this month!

No reminder, nowt??

Is the free t-shirt worth the hassle of filling in a d/d and posting it off and if so how does it come up size wise?

Premier Icon singletrackjay
    Subscriber

Hey Woody. We’re looking into why the systems didn’t mail you directly on expiry, which they should have done. Sorry things haven’t run smoothly. I’ll be in touch with details of what to do next.

Otherwise, DD is another good option. The T shirts are US sizing but not massive. Currently we are offering the black, heavy weight cotton (Guildan) ts for DD subscribers only (with a Singletrack 3D design on the front in white). Head over to the shop for more info

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Never had a reminder my DD seems to just auto-renew?
    Never got a T Shirt,hip flask or whatever either and recieved my first premier club subscribers discount card last week after about 3 years 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Premier account lapsed?’ is closed to new replies.