Pre Race Lovin?

Home Forum Bike Forum Pre Race Lovin?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Pre Race Lovin?
  • Premier Icon rockitman
    Subscriber

Just gearing up for Hit the North tomorrow and was wondering where you stand on pre race lovin. The girlfriend is a bit of an insatiable hottie but I don’t want to hamper my performance tomorrow. After all I only race a couple of times a year! Thoughts? Plenty of carbs for tea?

MTT

What a weird thing to post on the internet. Do you think we care?

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

Rattle her all over the house the tell us about it over the tannoy at the race. There’s a free T shirt if you do.

Filthy

Pics of the insatiable hottie then we can make a better decision 😉

MTT

A mates just rang me up and told me not to be so miserable. Apologies all round.

Premier Icon boxelder
    Subscriber

Are you looking for substitutes at all?

I’m free tomorrow!

Gary_C

Forget pre race lovin,& save youself for some post race ‘action’…..
    The thought of it will spur you on for the last 1/2 hr of the race 😉

brakes

it doesn’t count if you don’t lose your mess

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

eeeeeuuuuwwwwwww. You want a forum to decide on whether you should “****” your girlfriend?

Seriously?

Premier Icon rockitman
    Subscriber

Thought that would give me the board a bit of excitement on a wet and cold Friday night. I now don’t need to worry, as she’s dumped me for posting this. 😉 boxelder – she’s interested in your pic and anything else you can offer 😀

spanners

What a laugh. Best post for weeks. Boosted my spirits after seeing a pic on the cotic website of a guy with a beard riding the same bike as me. God, I almost had to sell the Soul!!
    Post the pics of the hogtie and I’ll give a direct link to the beardy pics!

Premier Icon rockitman
    Subscriber

Glad I got a laugh, smile whatever. Not too sure if she’ll let me post a pic. Will ask…

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

Rockitman, I don’t think anyone on the forum would hold it against you if you put up a “paging Hora” thread on this one

none of the rest of us is suitably qualified*

*(suppose we could have fatsimon as a stand in (d’you see what I….))

Premier Icon rockitman
    Subscriber

How do I upload a photo? Any ideas?

Get her mother round for a bit of “tag team” action.

GNARGNAR

No sex before a sporting event is a “rule” mainly found in the fight game, most notably publicised by Muhammed Ali. There’s no physiological evidence that rumpy pumpy would make a difference to athletic performance, it might actually increase testosterone instead of decrease it (which is also part of the “theory”).

In any case spending 6 weeks away from the distractions of dealing with women will help a fighter focus on his training, and not getting his end away will probably help make him aggressive.

So seeing as your just fannying about a field on a bike, I say crack on. Be sure to do her up the wrong un.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Pre Race Lovin?’ is closed to new replies.