Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Powerball records, whats your max RPM?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Got one the other day for my birthday (pimpy Neon blue thing), reached 9052 rpm on the second day of ownership, not matched since though.

Is that good or am I about to be put to shame by you all?

chvck
    Free Member

My best ever is just over 11,000….only managed that once though!

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I have done about 9800 on a friends (don’t own one myself). Although he has done 13500! It effin hurts though!!!

smudge
    Free Member

I had one bought me at crimbo, also just about managed 11k, wrist & arm never been the same since!! And how the heck can you pass it from one hand to the other whizzing at that kinda speed :-/

nickc

Seen that guy on You tube that sets the records? Any toy that makes you look like you’re knocking one off…It’s not big or clever

grumm
    Free Member

So are these things any cop?

chopper
    Free Member

1300 here right hand and 11k on the left

chopper
    Free Member

ahhh 13000

timber

Have hit about 13000, but a competetive evening amongst friends saw someone get about 14500

AB
    Free Member

I know, I rock!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Just over 11k after 3 days of use – went out on my bike next day, couldnt grip for toffee, may have overdone it.

I usually jus spin it up to about 9k while i watch tv.

smudge
    Free Member

is there a tip on how you can read the damn counter whilst rapidly spinning it in youre hand :-/

dr_death
    Free Member

You can get the ones without LEDs faster than the ones with as some of your power is nicked to light the lights. 13200 on a normal 11000 on an LED one.

One of the modes tells you the fastest it has been so put it on that and look when you’ve given it your best shot….

soma_rich
    Free Member

know idea as I dont have an LCD, but it makes some wicked noises!

trickydisco
    Free Member

Seen that guy on You tube that sets the records? Any toy that makes you look like you’re knocking one off…It’s not big or clever

What this guy?

He’s the world powerball champion – 16732!

samuri
    Free Member

god, most of you guys are a bunch of jessies. I’m crap at it and I can get 12k without practising. My ex-colleague could get 14k no problem.

Have you tried leaving it lying around the office? That’s great, the amount of people who get hold of it and then can’t hold onto it when it’s flying…. very funny. Usually blokes who use skin cream.

Of course, the true measure of a man is, can you start one without the string?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

soma_rich – Waht is this? Bring it round on Thursday and I will do that while you do guitar hero on the DS and Marylyn and Daniel cook and wash up.

result

Gary_C

I can manage 9000 with one hand & 11400 wi’tother….
    And as for Powerball rpm…no idea… 😳

coffeeking
    Free Member

I got to around 12K on the second day of ownership but then lent it to a friend who dropped it from about a metre up and it never has gotten past 10K since, there’s a distinct lump in the bearings 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

A guy brought a titanium one in one day. That bugger can go much faster. It ran so smooth, way better than mine that’s been dropped a hundred times.

smudge: the counters have a highest ever counter, just set it to that and try to beat the record.

stumpy01

About 11.5k my max. I bought one after breaking a bone in my hand and my grip strength went to pot after 6weeks in a cast.

Bloke at work had the metal one and it was rubbish – no one could keep hold of it as it was too slippery.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

the batteries had gone i mine when i opened it at christmas 🙁

matthew_h
    Free Member

I don’t own one but have played with a friend’s ball (cough) and my best is 12924. That was right handed. Left handed I have topped 12k too but not sure exactly what it was.

Have thought about getting my own for training

coffeeking
    Free Member

Bloke at work had the metal one and it was rubbish – no one could keep hold of it as it was too slippery.

Sweaty palms – yuk!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

what a tool

grumm
    Free Member

Soooo…. Does anyone think these things are any good for training purposes? Might be good for climbing too?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

might improve your ‘winking’ 😉

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i love this comment on that youtube vid

‘m sorry no matter how awsum the powerball is, because it is supremely awsum, those are some hefty wankage moves.

plus he’s got the sex face on.

Milkie
    Free Member

11.9K My one with the meter was dropped.. It’s now hard to get the thing to light up, let alone try and break the top score.

Wiksey
    Free Member

If you use one regularly you will notice an improvement in grip and will build up your forearms too, but don’t do it anywhere anyone can see you and if you take it into the office for gawdsake don’t hide it under the desk while using it as you will end up having to explain yourself to your manager should there be any ladies around!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Powerball records, whats your max RPM?’ is closed to new replies.