Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Powder Coaters in Glasgow?
  • tomd
    Free Member

Has anyone got any recent experiences with powder coaters in Glasgow? looking to get a frame done. From a search on here someone was recommending ESP, but that was 3 years ago.

sillyoldman

ESP are still good – they’re on Stronend Street. Trevor’s your man.

somafunk

I dunno bout Glasgow but i’ve used KPC powder coating in kilmarnock for alloy wheels, car subframes and all manner of stuff for the past few years, they do a good job but i dunno if they’ve done a lightweight alloy/steel bike frame as you need to be very careful over the abrasive rating of the compound used.

Give Ben at Kinetics a call as i believe he gets his frames powdercoated somewhere in Glasgow.

andyfb78
    Free Member

I’ve used PJ coatings and they’ve been great.
    car wheels though, not bike frames

supertacky
    Free Member

+ 1 for ESP in stronend St. Dont be put off by the outside look of the place. Good qaulity job. I’ve used them dozens of times. He also get most of the work from bike shops in Glasgow.
    0141 336 3800

maccruiskeen

Dont be put off by the outside look of the place

Don’t take this to mean things look better inside 🙂

Inside it somehow manages look more worse than the outside and the outside already looks like the worst thing you can imagine.

bencooper
    Free Member

Yup, definitely ESP – it’s in the middle of gangsterland, but don’t let that put you off…

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Chameleon in Renfrew were great

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Powder Coaters in Glasgow?’ is closed to new replies.