Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posting Flickr pics using the app???
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

Evening all, just wondered if someone could explain how to post pics from the Flickr iPad app on here.

I can copy a direct link, but it doesn’t work when copying it int the img button. Life was much easier with Photobucket when the app worked.

Thanks

Kryton57

I always log onto a pc so i can get the bbcode.

scotroutes

I don’t think you can do it from the app at all, but you can do it from the browser, even in Mobile view.

Drac
    mindmap3
    Free Member

I don’t think you can do it from the app at all, but you can do it from the browser, even in Mobile view.

All that does is take me to the app when I click on an image. Bloody useless.

scotroutes

All that does is take me to the app when I click on an image. Bloody useless.
    [/quote]That’s something in your settings then. Try uninstalling the app, then let it take you to the Mobile version. Once you’ve done that, install the app again and see if it’ll let you set the default of using the app or not.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

That’s something in your settings then. Try uninstalling the app, then let it take you to the Mobile version. Once you’ve done that, install the app again and see if it’ll let you set the default of using the app or not.

On Android go to app settings (or app info depending on what version) and click ‘restore defaults’ to clear that.

P20

I use the web browser on my iPad not the app. It’s still not that easy to copy the link. It needs updating badly

ampthill

I use the web browser on my iPad not the app. It’s still not that easy to copy the link. It needs updating badly

The ipad presumably?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Photobucket app works fine
    Flickr app stopped supporting BB Code so I stopped using it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Posting Flickr pics using the app???’ is closed to new replies.