Posting a bike – people still use parcelfarce?

Home Forum Chat Forum Posting a bike – people still use parcelfarce?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posting a bike – people still use parcelfarce?
  • Based on that they left a bike on my doorstep and forged a neighbour’s signature on “proof of delivery”, I wouldn’t use them if they were free

parcels2go for me. Usually ends up someone better that PF getting my business on there.

banks

Paisley freight for me – 20 quid.

fontmoss

Mates are sending my road bike down (Glasgow to London) and quoted £48 from parcelfarce! Been a few years since any of us posted a bike so is this the going rate or are we better looking elsewhere? Had a look for existing threads but couldn’t find anything. Ta

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber
    andypaul99

never had a problem with parcelforce, used them for four complete bikes now

scant

senditnow.com is still parcelforce, but they collect from wherever you specify & a full size bike box is £12insured for £50 & price rising depending on insurance value

YoGrant

Ipostparcels.com have been ace. Drop off at there depot or they pick up. Cheap too.

Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

When I sold my 5 I posted it Glasgow to London. I used Paisley freight and all was good. Note though that for £20 you get about £100 of insurance. I upped the insured value to £1300 and the freight charge was around £50 I think.

banks

When I sold my 5 I posted it Glasgow to London. I used Paisley freight and all was good. Note though that for £20 you get about £100 of insurance. I upped the insured value to £1300 and the freight charge was around £50 I think.

Same here, used them for dozens of guitars too. They are too good, i want something to whinge about.

smatkins1

I sent a frame in a bike box using parcel force. Only cost £15 using their 48hour service. My local post office has a parcel force counter in it.

So I like parcel force at the moment 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Posting a bike – people still use parcelfarce?’ is closed to new replies.