• This topic has 271 replies, 134 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 272 total)
  • Post your 2014 Black Friday deals here
  • hora
    Free Member

only ones that are twitchy in the wind.

That was solved with decent wheels with a better profile. Now for a decent frame like the ones I test rode but decided to go with the budget piece of shit brand with the best groupset 🙄

IA

Decided I am not pimp enough, plus I don’t really want a mic.

They come with two cables, with and without.

Jamie
    Free Member

They come with two cables, with and without.

See, that’s why you get paid the big bucks. You do stuff like reading 😳

Still trying to work out if I would just be buying them because they’re cheap, or whether I would actually use them.

In other news….

*sets alarm for 9pm*

martinhutch

Not man enough for the Rhubarb vodka then? 🙂

£30 a bottle even with the offer seems a bit steep for that kind of taste sensation.

Drac

why are you all spending so much on rubbish?

Are we?

martinhutch

Oh yes we are.

(Just bought some Nerf whatnot for the lad)

DrP

I just bought a gro egg.

I hope it hatches into a dragon or something cool…

DrP

Jamie
    Free Member

I looked at the Gro Egg, but decided a £4 reduction wasn’t enough to trigger my ‘buy crap I don’t need cuz it’s cheap’ reflex.

Not man enough for the Rhubarb vodka then?

I would happily buy any Chase vodka, but if it’s over £25, then it’s not going to happen. Will just pop a spoon of marmalade in a bottle of Smirnoff.

jam-bo

We’ve had one for three years now…if it does, its a very long gestation.

cinnamon_girl

I’ve been deleting the Amazon e-mails without reading. Go me. 😀

timb34
    Free Member

$800 off Turner Czar frames if anyone feels like buying me a Christmas present?

simon_g

HQ Symphony Beach III 1.3m kite £12.50:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ID4QG4O/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Nice compact 2-line kite, good for kids or really windy days.

DezB
    Free Member

Leisure Lakes have £30 off the Bell Super helmet
    http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/10214/bell-super-mountain-bike-helmet

grum
    Free Member

Thanks for the Gaynors tip shuhockey – been after a Goretex Active shell for a while after getting one for my wife and being really impressed with the breathability.

Just got one of these – http://www.gaynors.co.uk/mens/clothing/waterproof-jackets/dp-104673/mens-firefox-jacket

Good range of colours and sizes available too.

Dark-Side

Sugru cheap: Sugru

wwaswas

40% off everything at SIS

http://www.scienceinsport.com/sis-products/sis-all-products/

(discount applied at checkout)

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Google Chromecast for £20 at Currys.

Basically enables you to stream web content from your phone/tablet/laptop to your TV

martinhutch

Ta – Amazon order cancelled, two ordered from Currys…

scaredypants

cheap powerline network kits on amazon right now, and some 8gb thunderbolt storage bollocks that may or may not be a bargin (it’s still over 300 quid)

palmer77
    Free Member

This Optoma HD141X Full HD 3D 1080p Projector is up at 20:00, anyone know if they are any good?

Also saw this nice looking Yoichi 10 Year Old Single Malt 70 cl up at 21:00, again any experiences?

hora
    Free Member

Any winter gloves or coffee machine deals?

jp-t853

joeydeacon – Member
    Google Chromecast for £20 at Currys

Thanks one ordered.

I have been watching amazon and I have been unimpressed. I have seen two things come up at the same price as I bought them for a couple of months ago

ElShalimo

The Amazon deal I posted t’other day is back
    Fuji XM1 + kit lens + XF27mm + XC lens via Fuji £449

martinhutch

Looks like Halfords will be offering various Garmin deals from Friday, according to HotUKDeals:

Prices as shown then another 10% off as well, by the look of it.

Northwind

I don’t know if it’s a proper “black friday” but CRC have 25% off all their Sombrio, including a bunch of the shoes- the Shazam is the best winter flat I’ve ever tried but there’s other things that look good

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Some very good prices on BT Broadband/Phone/TV Packages if your deal is about to be up, especially if you add in the huge cashback on offer from Quidco.
    I just got Infinity & Phone for £10 a month, but with £90 cashback and a £100 Sainsburys Voucher. If you are looking to add TV in, it’s £250 cashback, though ties you into an 18 month contract.

scaredypants

**** me !, that Jap whisky went fast – anyone buy any ?

It was flashing on & off for the watchlist so fast that you couldn’t even join that

v55drw
    Free Member

Orange bikes are doing 20% off their online shop including the bikes on offer. They’ve got a five s plasma blue for £2000 with some shipping damage that would be £1600 with the discount. That’s only a bit more than a frame, can’t work out if that’s good or not with the spec of the bike etc. Someone might be interested though.

toby1

The Curry’s site had tanked, must be some other good deals as well as the Chromecast!

sl2000

The Curry’s site had tanked, must be some other good deals as well as the Chromecast!

The pcworld site is working if you want the Chromecast – I’ve just put one through.

dux
    Free Member

Just ordered a Chromecast at PC World, much easier than the Currys site

p7rich
    Free Member

Chromecast now £19.99 on Amazon..and you don’t have to queue to get on Amazon!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Just had a look at Chromecast, looks a bit limited in what you can use it for to me…

peterfile
    Free Member

Just had a look at Chromecast, looks a bit limited in what you can use it for to me…

It’s great.

I can cast (almost) anything to my TV, from any device, with minimal fuss. What’s limited about that?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

How do you stream pictures/videos from your pc/ipad?

wwaswas

How do you stream pictures/videos from your pc/ipad?

Not trying to be funny but how much did you look into it?

http://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/learn.html

hora
    Free Member

I was speaking to my bro in law last night about it and hes sceptical (IT bod). He said in practice I’d be limited due to my phone and its own area signal. It’d keep stalling on the screen etc and my data allowance maxing out?

Its a S3 Mini on jelly bean 3G on wifi hotspot allowance if it helps?

Jamie
    Free Member

Not sure if a good deal, but:

wwaswas

It uses wi-fi hora – the chrome tv connector and your phone need to be on the same wi-fi network (ie. in your house) and then it just streams locally.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 272 total)

The topic ‘Post your 2014 Black Friday deals here’ is closed to new replies.